Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

OOC: well, I would say now is a fairly good time as I have used a major case of Ability Loss on my characters so they can still be them and survive but are no longer OP as all get out.

OOC Now is a better time then ever to do a mass killing of my characters

I’ve actually been catching up on tv shows and the like recently. Not sure if I’ll jump back in. Also working on writing an rp signup for an rp that’ll work on ttv. My first idea was pretty complicated for ttv and would fit better on discord so I’m saving it for a rainy day.

“He’s not connected enough for it to affect him.” Sar said.

OOC: Can you have Marius shout more stuff about the Destruction of the Universe to Eric?

1 Like

Massacre tensed at the name of the Essence. “Ah…Yes, that’s… that’s good. That’s good. At least we don’t have to worry about one teamate ever dieing then.” He replied, a mild falseness to his cheery tone and smile.

“First.” He takes of his helmet, looking at him with his three cold, dead eyes. “Why. Why did you do it.” He asked in a voice obviously holding back a volley of screams, slurs, and utter hatred.

“Do what?” Shannon asked, behind the two.

@Runa

Bailey caught up to G!Bailey, he had suffered quite a few injuries

“H-hey gramps” Bailey clutched oe of his shoulders. It was limp, clearly broken. He winced between words “whatd i miss?”

G!Bailey shrugs “You gonna take the rascal back?” He nods to Celica

“I can tell that unsettled you, why?” Zablex asks him.

(@Runa). Marka gets up, “Sar, I will take you up on that offer regarding the gathering of supplies; perhaps it may help me take my mind off things.” His words sounded hollow; he had just lost his greatest strengths and now feels useless beyond reason.

“hey,” she whines

Zablex stepped between them, “being stranded on this world isn’t helping, we need to work together or we’ll end up tearing each other apart.” He tells the three.

OOC: Who?

OOC: the Baileys and Celica.

“Whats wrong?” Bailey gets a slight frown

@BlackBeltGamer98 “Wah? That would mean we were arguing or something like that”

“I’m not a rascal.”

“im sure he was joking aroun” He looks at Grandpapa Bailey (still love that name =p)

G!Bailey nods dismissively “Yeah, i was jokin”

“hmph!” She said crossing her arms

blinks

“I was paid to get rid of you guys, so I blew up your ship?”

“Well he obviously thinks something different.”

Bailey sighs “Even if you are a rascal, thats not a bad thing per say”