Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

“It was… a little bit before I died, around when Epitome had first discovered the Essence’s, and started ranting about them… I… I don’t remember to much, he had asked me to allow for an experiment to be run to reveal my ‘Essence’ due to my own physical durability.” He said, indicating his much larger build compared to many, many others.
“After that… not much other than pain and… destruction, my Essence must’ve escaped, taken control or something because when I came to I was bleeding out, the base was in shambles and flames and explosions were sounding left and right as Epitome dragged me into the ship. I believe I died soon after that, but before that I saw something, something with Epitome… My Essence was there, a formless shadow, and Epitome was… screaming at it, something about protecting, then it… it attacked I think, all I rember was an explosion of purpled flames and then… nothing.” He said sadly.

“So, it seems that it may be in its nature to destroy and impart great pain to its targets. I presume your codenames refer to the designations of these Essences?” Zablex puts his presumptions into words.

“From what I remember of Epitomes findings, yes.” Massacre replied. “We each gained personality and physical traits related to what our Essences were. Such as my destructive capabilities or Glory’s ability to survive explosions and such.”

“And Omni is one who is both a bringer of life via healing and is also able to rain death if the need arises but preferably would rather not use his powers over death.” Zablex explains/adds to the line of thought.

As he stated the final part Massacre stopped, a feeling of despair and realization coming from him. “That… that explains it then… he didn’t begin to change until he was finally forced to more ‘actively’ participate in our missions.” Massacre said sadly, the beginnings of tears nigh visible in his speech.

She saw look him look defeated and sighs. She shakes her head as she walks over to him, then right beside him and looking down. “Ain’t that a sight for sore eyes. The greatest Sith known in this galaxy has fallen. That’s a game changer even for the Rebellion." Sapphire playfully jokes around then knelt down. “Hey, you ok tough guy? You seem like you’ve just giving up on everything. Something bothering yea?” @BlackBeltGamer98

She hears crying over the comm then turned into Zablex to ask what’s happening. What’s happening over there Zeblex? I can hear clearly someone’s weeping in the background. @KAI_BORG

Zablex nods, “Yes. I feel that if that event of being forced to be more active, as you put it, he would likely have been saved from his fate. That is in the past and we now know that an Epitome is a fragile thing that is very dangerous and extremely unadvisable to push them too far.” Zablex says, knowing the dangers of breaking a mind.

(@Sachi). Marka just turned, his helmet wasn’t on and it was obvious that the joke rubbed salt into his wound.

OOC: Movie with family; gonna be off for a bit.

Noted. Can’t we help them some now or no? she asked then looks at Marka clearing her throat. “Sorry…” she walks and kneels down in front of him. Sapphire looks at his helmet then his face. *Aww come on bud, I know you’re hurt, stupidity on my part for saying that joke but anyway- this is the first time I’ve seen you completely give up on something.” She sits downs crossed legged, and tried to her best to encourage him. “I know something is bothering yea. I’m here if you want to talk about it Sith." She said in a soft, gentle tone. @BlackBeltGamer98

(@Sachi) Zablex told her that she would be invited if she really felt she could help but it seemed, to him, that she too had someone to talk with right now.

Marka growled and began to explain what happened, “After the crash, Zablex followed me into the woods and we stumbled upon a curious arrangement of pillars surrounding a well that was too deep to see the bottom of.” He spoke in a sorrowful manner. “We began to inspect the pillars and found they were obelisks of some sort but before we could examine them further, two cloaked entities of pure shadow appeared behind us and I, in my rage, attacked the one closest to me and was hurled back into an obelisk.” He grimaced, remembering very clearly the pain. “I felt as if I was being torn apart, slowly and painfully, I saw Zablex move to try helping me but he met a similar fate and then, when I thought I couldn’t be in further pain; it began.” He began seeing the memory as he spoke. “I first felt like I was losing feeling in my whole body then it grew and grew; it felt as if my very soul was being slowly torn from my body. I grew weaker and weaker and felt that Zablex was enduring a similar fate. After what felt like an eternity of pain it stopped, I could barely stay conscious enough to hear the entities say as if they were one entity how we abused our gifts and we would have to walk as you all do: as normal people but they said they weren’t cruel and left us with the means of survival; Zablex can still use that healing ability he just got from that Omniscience thing he is now hosting along with his curse. I was left with the capability to remain compentent with a lightsaber and still derive sustinance from the Dark Side.” He lifts his hand up, directing his focus on a large stone nearby. The usual result would be it lifting up as if pulled by a string but it didn’t move in the slightest. “How can I call myself a Sith if I cannot complete a basic exercise nor do something as simple as lifting a stone?” He begins to tear up, then softly weep into his knees as he curls up.

OOC: yeah, this guy is completely broken right now.

IC: (@KAI_BORG) Zablex nodded. “I’m sorry but I’m afraid that there is no way I know of to help you except to talk with you and try to be a good friend.” He gives him a comforting smile, showing his intent isn’t malevolent and truly does want to be a friend to these people.

Occ: well let’s see if we can mend him

Ic- Her eyes widened in surprise as he explains. By the time he was starting to cry, that shocked her the most. She moved closer and carefully rubbed his back. “Hey, hey. It’s ok." She tries to comfort him. “It’s not to late to improve from what has happened.” Sapphire gets up and looks at the rock and with her magic as it glows blue, she picks it up and crushes it. “You need to focus, improve, and believe in yourself.” Sapphire said as she knelt back down and wipes his tears. “If it means shutting things out to focus, it’s ok.” She said as she helps him get up. “But most of all have faith. Now come on Sith, give it a shot.” @BlackBeltGamer98

(@Sachi) Marka looked confused, like he had never been extended this sort of kindness before. “Why? Why are you helping me?” He asks. Here I am, a laughable embarrassment of a Sith and an Elf is showing me kindness? his thoughts…replied. You must let go of the past; they are your chains. Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I achieve victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall free me. he thinks on this. they called it a Trial of Self…Perhaps Sapphire is right? It’s worth a try. He began to rise up and tried to call his lightsaber to him but then remembered what he had lost. He picks it up. “I guess you are now my Master and I am your Apprentice.” He takes a deep breath and while this isn’t the end of his pain, he feels like he is becoming whole, taking that first step. “Teach me.” He holds his weapon in a ready position but doesn’t activate it.

OOC: He had trained to be a warrior all his life, this is how he naturally tries to overcome such obstacles: by training to surpass and even destroy that obstacle. He isn’t mended but is taking the first steps in the process.

IC: Marka grips his weapon tightly, he could swear his ears were slightly ringing but brushed it off as a trick of his mind.

OOC: Kyber Crystals actually emit a sort of ringing sound that usually is so quiet that nobody really hears them (or it’s that high a pitch but I think it’s the volume). This is how Chiruit was able to tell Jyn(?) had a Kyber Crystal, he had learned how to listen for that sound, that “call” as it is referred to by those who hear it. This is also how Chiruit knows how his staff is positioned, he has a Kyber lamp of sorts at one end and he uses that as a guide. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention Chiruit is completely blind.

“Marka, you’ve saved me countless times. Plus you are my friend. What kind of person would if I didn’t show my friends gratitude and kindness when they- you saved me? Not a good one. On top of that, you’re more than just Sith.” She answers his question before Sapphire takes a few steps back. Her hands glow again. “Let’s try this.” She make a 2 stand of destroyed drone pieces. One at the far end of the training area and the opposite side of it. Next an crystal orb was on the stand. “This orb is you’re goal. Your job to reach to it, get it then place it on the other side behind you. For now, as this is round one, you can’t use the Force.” She said then made the other drones stand back up one by one. “Remember, believe in yourself. Try to focus. You can and will do this.”

OOc: Huh. The more yea know @BlackBeltGamer98

Marka takes a deep breath and activates his lightsaber. The hum of the blades calming him a bit. He took a step forward.

OOC: question: would Sapphire be considered as Force Sensitive?

@BlackBeltGamer98 “Ready?.. Set… Go!” One by one the drones go after him. Sapphire watches closely and carefully. Later the drones pick up the pace.

Occ: Good question… hmm… I’m gonna say no she’s not cause honestly I didn’t think about that one

Marka sees the drones approaching and he keeps moving towards the orb, trying not to attack nor be attacked. A dark voice, his own but not exactly, spoke. You pathetic weakling! You are nothing and now this alien is telling you what to do? She knows nothing of what it means to be a Force Wielder; strike her down! Marka responded, imagining a cruel and twisted version of himself being the source of this negativity. You are not me and I can’t explain it but it feels right to try her way. The darker part of Marka growls, Fine but you will fall and trust me,there is much more distance between you and that rock bottom than you think. Marka kept walking.

“Not bad Marka.” She nods and smiles softly. “Once you get the orb, be prepared.” she says as she makes the bots, with her magic, increase speed. By the time gets the orb and turns around, the bots eyes were red and ganged up on him. “Alright Marka, do your stuff. However, don’t use the force yet. You’ll understand why in a moment." The drones got closer to him @BlackBeltGamer98

“Did you not listen?” He growls. His grip tightening on his weapon. He raises it into an attacking stance. “I literally cannot use my powers like that!” He slashes in rage at a drone, charging forward; the adrenaline set off by his anger, his pain, his suffering, his hatred, taking effect. He carries the orb in his right hand, tucked to his side like an American football player (please just roll with this analogy) and his lightsaber in his left hand. He lets loose a battle cry.

*Holy ■■■■…alright then…" she thinks and her tips of her ears pinned. “Ok ok…” She said and watches him. “So now I guess you can use the Force, if you can. I don’t know.” Sapphire sighs and sees him slice the drones into. “I’m not you. I don’t know what certain kinds of powers you have.” She explains. this is gonna be harder than I thought but ok… she said to herself again. Sapphire watches him. “Fine, use whatever power you have I guess, if it’s easier for you.” She says with a shrug

Marka throws his lightsaber and it embeds itself in the drone as he tackles one with some difficulty before scrambling to resume his course and leaving his saber behind in the heat of it all.

OOC: gonna have to call it a night; Ineed sleep. See you tomorrow!

OOc: Morning guys

Sapphire continues to watch him as he was making his way through the crowd. “Looking good Marka, keep it up.” She said then the drones went after him by 2s,3s,4s and so on. It slowly became a little bit more tricky @BlackBeltGamer98