Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

Marka just got more annoyed by these constant obstacles. “Get out of my way!” He almost roars as he barrels through a couple and retrieves his helmet and resumin his course to the other pedestal.

“Easy Marka. Just breathe.” She said and walks whiling watching him. The drones were following behind him. @BlackBeltGamer98

Marka just barreled through them the best he could but was beginning to tire.

By the time he placed the orb on the stand, both of them disappeared. Sapphire walks over to him and the drones freeze in their position. “Not bad Marka. I was expecting you to slice most of everything but guessing not.” She said with a shrugs and could tell he was getting tired. “We’ll take a small break. A lot more training needs to be done.” She nodded a little then pats his back. “Nice job by focused trying to reach your goal.” @BlackBeltGamer98

Marka begins to fall over and he quickly draws his Sith War Sword and stabs it into the ground, stopping him. He is breathing heavily.

“Ohh crap!” She exclaimed then quickly helps him. “Come on bud.” Sapphire uses her magic to help her carry him out of the training area. “Take it easy, I got yea.” Then sets him down by the wall. “Do you need anything?” Sapphire asked before she knelt down in front of him. @BlackBeltGamer98

“I… I suppose so.” Massacre said, his tone and posture much more tired than usual. “This doesn’t mean I’ll be fully comfortable with the name changes that have currently arisen. But I will… use them until either another change comes or I become more comfortable with it.” He said, a slightly cocky/joking tone entering his voice as he stood up straight and held out a hand.
“Epitome will always be my Omniscience.”

“If there is an area where the Dark Side is strong it will feel significantly colder than it should. That is where I must go to feed; for through that I shall regain my strength.” Marka tells her.

(@KAI_BORG). Zablex nods his understanding. “Getting used to such a change takes time. I am glad we have talked as I now know that which escaped your masters’ research, even if it is but a grain of sand in a vast desert.” He knows that these Essences are probably none too happy with their imprisonment and that they would need to be reconciled for a greater advance in the abilities of the Epitomes. The catch is that the proverbial ice in that scenario is likely to be very thin and thus would require a great deal of tact, diplomacy and caution.

“So be it Edge Lord.” She jokes around and lifts him back up to different room which was colder. “I think I’ve should have put you in the fridge or freezer but whatever.” She sets him down and shivers. “Good enough for yea?” @BlackBeltGamer98

Marka closes his eyes. He shakes his head. “A valiant effort but no; try looking where it wouldn’t normally be that cold. I’m not an Ice Entity after all.” He tells her.

“Yes. I am glad to have had this talk. I just hope Omniscience will be able to be brought back to at least close to the way he was before.” Massacre replied.

“Well, that question is not one I am able to answer; only time shall reveal it.” Zablex says. He looks around for anything else in the area that requires repairs. “If you ever need someone to talk with, let me know.” He tells Massacre.

“Alright.” She shrugs and looks around. “Or should I put ice down your back?” She laugh and wonders around the area. “Ok let’s see…” Sapphire checks in different rooms until finally she find something a room that was cold enough making her body a bit stiff. “This’ll do for now.” She said and heads out, later picking him up again and carrying him to the cold room. Next she places him down and turns off the lights. “I-is this better?” She shivers

“Close your eyes, breathe, clear your mind and reach out with your feelings.” He instructs her.

OOC: This is turning into a copy-paste of sorts to something from Last Jedi. My logic here is that magic and the Force have some point where they connect and Marka usually can locate Dark Force Nexus areas but due to his current state, he can’t. Sapphire, on the other hand, seems to be able to use something similar to the Force and Marka thinks if he could help her learn what to look for, he can recover much faster and teach the Elf how the Force and magic can be related in some way. Both react to emotions and thus should take a bit of guidance to discern the difference.

OOC: I like that idea xD

Ic: “Um… ok. Whatever you say Sith.” She knelt down and closed her eyes, taking a deep breath and tries to do it

“Just breathe.” He instructs. After a long pause, he speaks again. “Now, what do you see?”

She controls her breathing slowly. “Darkness at the moment… am I supposed to see anything?”

“You are focusing on what your eyes are seeing. They can deceive you.” He tells her. “Your feelings are your sight.” He tells her. He decides to meditate as this is likely going to take a while. “Your magic has a link to the Force. Now, look closer with your feelings, not your eyes.” He whispers. He begins to try to recall something he rarely heard: “There is Emotion, there is Peace. There is Knowledge, there is Power. There is Passion, there is Serenity. There is Chaos, There is Order. There is Death, there is Life. There is only The Force.” He repeats this under his breath as a sort of guide to Sapphire’s meditation.

OOC: Yup, I am using a variant/interpretation of what the Grey Jedi Code would be. This is kind of Marka throwing Sapphire a bone.

She can feel the connection but can’t “see” it yet.

“Follow the connection, see with your feelings; reach out.” He says. He feels calmer, more focused but still weak and tired.

OOC: a tune for the time: https://youtu.be/eb2zuegwcwk
Or https://youtu.be/QhYcmuSMj0k