Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

She’s follows the connection, reaching out the feeling as Marka said. Her breathing was slow yet controlled. “I can sense it that I’m close…” she mumbles and still following it.

“Keep going; tell me what you see.” Marka tells her.

IOC: Please tell me if you’ve seen Last Jedi yet.

OOC: unfortunately i haven’t noticed that one yet hopefully soon. But I have seen the others

Ic- “Alright…” she followed the connection as it gained stronger. “…if I can it’s kind of a blur…all I can see is a few different colours I think but that’s about it.”

OOC: do you mind spoilers?

IC: Marka tells her to keep following that connection.

“Thank you. I will remember this.” Massacre replied happily.

Zablex extends his fist for a fist bump.

OOC: Be my guest. My sister ruined it for me somewhat so Meh whatever.

Ic: She continues to follow it

Massacre does the same, hitting his fist against Zablex’s.
As their fists bumped a tremor traveled through Zablex’s arm from the force of it, despite Massacres quite visible tensing as he held back his strength

“You should soon see the world; it’s life, the death and decay that feeds new life. Peace and violence, warmth and cold. Light and darkness.” Marka tells her.

(@KAI_BORG). Zablex got up and began to work on fixing the ship, “You are welcome to help if you want to.” He offers.

“Of course.” Massacre replied, following and helping to pick up any ‘heavy’ pieces that Zablex (nor pretty much a whole lot of the rest of the crew) couldn’t life himself

By the time the connection was strong enough she could see it. She tried not to lose focus of it. “I can see it…” Sapphire was surprised. “…wow…”

“And in between, what do you see?” Marka asks.

OOC: she should see a balance, a Force. Then a call from the Dark and Light Sides, their nexuses to be specific.

“I-I dont know how to describe it… but a balance between the two things. Light and Dark.” She said. “…there’s a lot more things about and more in the Force than I thought.”

“That is The Force. Now, look inside of you.” Marka tells her.

OOC: she should sense it within her and she, if she wants, would see it in Marka but locked away.

IC: (@KAI_BORG). Zablex was glad for the help and was able to be a bit quicker at the repairs. He was deliberately avoiding certain spots though.

She did what Marka said and senses it. “Whoa…"

“You see now what has happened to me. The Dark Side and I are symbiotic in a way; It provides me sustinance and I strengthen it. But I am cut off save my lightsaber competency and ability to feed off of the Dark Side.” He keeps focused and meditating but opens his eyes and sees her levitating and some loose material doing the same around her. “Find the nearest source of Dark Side energy. Let my Force be your guide; I cannot wield it but you can, follow the call and learn where I may become stronger.” There was also a resonating from the Holocrons but they would be insufficient to Marka due to his current state (He can’t activate them and thus cannot use them)

“So… why’re you avoiding these spots?” Massacre asked, having started to head towards one of the few he’d noticed.

OOC: Also… uh-oh… you do realize the nearest source of dark side energy (or something similar to it) is Void, right?

“I want this ship to be able to fly but stay planetbound so we have a better chance of surviving via being in a large group.” Zablex said to Massacre. The Nobody was telling the truth.

OOC: Marka isn’t keen on Void but is seeking for a natural Dark Side Nexus on this planet. Oh, karabast!

“Hmm… that does make sense then… still going to move some of this stuff though.” He replied picking up a few of the larger pieces so as to clear up some space.

OOC: Yep but… do remember he can temporarily gift a ‘connection’ to the dark side (that weird space station commander or whoever he was) so she’s going to have to be careful in determining which is which (other than just sheer size, power collected wise.)

“The Power you that you seek… from what I know it’s not here but somewhere else… I cannot quite put a name to it but it should be far from here.” She said and follows the connection to the Dark.