Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

“Thank you.” Zablex said. He stopped, he may not have his magic but his instincts told him something was off.

(@Sachi). Marka felt a sense of foreboding. “That’s enough, Sapphire.” He tells her. His senses may have been blinded because of his connection being all but totally severed, but his instincts told him they were risking grave danger if Sapphire continued this exercise.

OOC: She’s gonna feel like she just went through the wringer and sweating like Sobek (Egyptian croc deity whose sweat forms all the rivers of the world; I use that instead of pig because it makes more sense).

“What the…” it wasn’t difficult letting go of the connection but by the time she was normal and opens her eyes, she was sweating. Along falling on the ground since she’s a bit to high up. “Ugh man…” she groans. “The… Force for the dark side… was tricky leaving it…” she slowly sits up. “So…now what?”

Occ: So much for the cold room xD

“Welcome.” Massacre replied, continuing his cleaning.

“Yes, it is a lot to take in the first time.” Marka helps her get up. “I trust you could…” He remembers something. “Oh no.” He sounds nervous. He suddenly feels an unnatural cold and breathes deeply; he looks healed but then his eyes open. “He never left.” He says much softer than a whisper. He recognized that 'taste’of the Dark Side, from that Void.

(@KAI_BORG). Zablex looks to Massacre, “Do you feel that?” Massacre, as a soldier, should have honed instincts to detect danger.

Hanzo was asleep in some kind of medical bay. He had blacked out again

“You mean the sudden feeling of wariness? Yep.” He replied calmly, continuing his cleaning calmly despite the potential danger.

She groans getting up. “…what? What are you talking about?” She’s sees him worried and didn’t understand. “Who never left?”

The area around Hanzo was soaked in blood, the doctors working on him torn to shreds.

Standing over him, was his father.

OOC: WHAT A RETURN
What was his name again? I can’t remember

“I felt this once before recently.” He looks afraid. “Let’s finish this set of repairs quickly and get to the others.” He tells Massacre before accelerating his repairs. The shields should be at full capacity once they are done.

(@Sachi). Marka looked at her, “That thing that dropped the bucket over there.” He points in the general direction of the popcorn bucket. “He is almost an embodiment of Darkness.” He begins to feel fear but tries to quell it. “We should get to the training area; a few drills usually helps me clear my mind.” He begins walking back to where his lightsaber was.

(@ItsFrostbyte). R3 activates stealth mode and gets out of there to warn the others, heading for the Epitomes first as they were closest.

OOC: MUAAHAHAHAHAHA!
Also, HOLY NUGGETS! THIS IS AWESOME:

Hanzo wakes up, seeing his father. He gets enraged.
“What are YOU doing here…” he growled

R3 sends Hanzo an encrypted message which translated to two words: “Run ASAP”

“Of course.” Massacre replied.

==========

“Heyo R2-D2!” Kai called out as he sighted him. “Where’s your pal C-3PO?” He asked, bursting into crazed cackles, something was definitely still off with him…

“I can’t move…what the…” He’s tied down, with extremely tight straps.
Whoever you are, get Marka now!

“Alright then…” she looks confused and shrugs it off while heading back to the training area.

Occ: looks at your profile pic
Welp Ik What Im gonna call yes now xD plus you know the other reason why too @ItsFrostbyte

R3-AF16 doesn’t even reply to the joke and instead activates his sensor array and sends a signal to everybody: Alert! DEFCON 1! All hands to medical area NOW!!!. (@Runa, @Sachi, @KAI_BORG, @Traykar(if this sort of thing would actually work for your new character). Marka and Zablex get the signal and they both get ready. “Sapphire, can you teleport my weapons to me?” Marka asks the elf.

A small ring of fire plumed around Hanzo bed.
The door ahead of him flew off it’s hinges, hitting the floor.
Outside stood a guard, with yellow glowing eyes.
Kar-Fallen

Marka had his hand near his blaster.

Hanzo, with his eyes glowing green, saw Kar-Fallen and put two and two together, Kar-Fallen had freed Hanzos father.

“I can try.” She teleports a few other guns and light saber to him. “What’s going on?” She makes her scythe appear in her hands