Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

R3 decided to check the ones that worked and see which ones needed the least amount of repairs to be space worthy.

(@ItsFrostbyte). “I am Marka Sadow, Son of Korriban and I want my friend back.” He said, he wouldn’t call himself a Sith as Gemayel still be one in species but not in power. I shall name myself Sith Lord if I survive long enough to pass this Trial of Self. He readied himself for if this"Jack" would attack him.

(@KAI_BORG). “Let’s focus on getting Sapphire out of here and alive with us as we are not in friendly territory and need to get out as soon as we can once Sapphire’s secure.” Zablex tells the Epitomes, his voice taking on a tone of a man focused on his mission.

“…your friend…is gone.”
As he started slowly walking to Marka, a random orchestra starts playing on the speakers.

He ignited his lightsaber, continuing

“AHAHAHHAHA! HAVE TO TRY HARDER THAN THAT! WE GOT A ROCK LIKE A HEAD!” He said, still cackling as he twisted his arms back in an unnatural position, grabbing Hanzo’s arms and wrenching down on them.

=========
“Of course any dead enemies will be welcomed I’m guessing?” Massacre asked, Hope and Glory nodding as they each took down their own guards.

FDoing some amazing gymnastics, he breaks Kai arm so he can escape, and started walking again

OOC: Kai…he cant kill you but you can’t touch him

Marka ignited his own, May the Force be with me. He thought as he also began approaching Jack. I am one with The Force, The Force is with me. He repeated this mantra in his mind as a focus. He would have to learn a new fighting style now that he didn’t have the ability to wield the Force but such powers were a small part of combat training.

OOC: what song is in the background, may I ask?

Worry less about me Zablex. I feel great. You have no idea how long I wanted to kick some ■■■. she said and teleports to Marka. “Miss me?” She asks swinging her Scythe.

“Ah too bad, I thought you’d do better than that.” Kai said, moving his arm back into position as multiple cracks could be heard. “Also, you’re not leaving!” He cackled, jumping at him again.

OOC: since it’s gone full Star Wars, duel of the fates for us

IC: Jack perfectly evades Kai

OOC: I thought it would be Battle of the Heroes from Revenge of the Sith considering the combatants but that works too.

IC: Marka tells the others, “This is my fight, I will take point; it is your job to make it so I have openings to damage but not kill him.” He brings the saber into a combat position.

“boopabadoo!” He sang, crashing into a wall before turning again, still cackling.

Jack waves all the Fallen back behind him.
“…do the same…this is a duel, not a war.”

Marka regrets that he has to fight his friend but knows he is now too far in to get out of it. “Hanzo, I will get you out of there; one way or another.” He knows a fight is inevitable and nigh.

Cold and focused, Jack looks at Marka through his mask.
He pulled his sword into a combat position, not making a single word.

Ooc; brb for a bit. You guys can control Sapphire till I get back

Jack stood his guard, not moving.

It is a tense moment but Marka doesn’t attack. Jack senses his mending but still fragile spirit. Marka cannot wield The Force.

Jack, with a flick of his finger, sends the area around Marka flying upward, to which he disappears, creating a clone and kicking Markas back

Marka takes the hit and does a roll towards Jack, moving his body and saber upwards as one while getting out of the roll.

Blocking the blade, he pushes Marka back into the flying stone, teleporting on top of it, he slashes the rock in half’s with a blinding swipe

OOC: Back

Ic-She summons her Clones and they went after his clones. Sapphire immediately dashes towards Hanzo and Punches him in the chest, sending him flying a few feet.

“What’s the Plan Marka?”