Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

With Jack sitting on a small hospital bed, he waited for Sapphire to fix his wounds

After healing the wounds she crosses her arms and looks at him. “All done. Now what?” @ItsFrostbyte

Ooc: oh my lord…Studying and Exams are the death of me

With a half certain look, Jack looks in around that area, and for a millisecond has switched back into Hanzo.

“What the…” She looks at him in surprise. Good to know Hanzo is still there. she thought to her self. “What do you want Jack?”

She quickly turned off her comm when he looked away. Sorry Bailey… this is temporary. she mumbles to herself

Marka was patched up and he went to the command center to figure out what to do next while Zablex kept an eye on Aric’s cell.

“I need to know why you love the man named Hanzo.”

She looks at him in surprise and felt a sudden shock in her spine. “What? You’re serious?” Sapphire nervously laughs. “What makes you think that and why do you care?” She tries hard not to blush.

Ooc: why do I have I feeling that somehow someone is gonna backlash or tease this on me and/or @ItsFrostbyte ? XD

“Would you rather be dead?”

She groans. “That’s my only two options?..fine. Fine.” Sapphire leans against the bed. “I don’t know how to say it… I guess he’s funny, cute at times, has impressive powers, kind, loyal to his brother, his home- everything guess you can say.” She sighed and shrugged. “So I ask you now, why do you care?”

“Its my own reasons.”

“Of course you won’t say anything.” She sighs. “Now what do you want me to do now?”

He closes the door.
“I have some research to do.”
OOC: DONT WORRY ITS NOT WHAT YOU THINK

HES RESEARCHING THE WHOLE MAGIC BS

Ooc: Mkay

She rolls her eyes and looks are the area. “‘Own reasons.’ Yea right…” sapphire groans and cleans up the place. Her dragon she summoned before was small and played around on the bed.

“Place your arm under the scanner.” He pointed at a small screen and scanner.

Mumbling under his breath he asks
what are you…?.

Marka went to his own quarters and sat, legs crossed, in the middle space. His connection to the Force was no longer something he could wield but maybe he could find more meaning in the meditative practices of both Sith and Jedi. He begins with Sith Meditation but feels empty, like it is but a daydream. He keeps at it for a while then tries out the Jedi way of meditating; trying to remove his negative emotions but they are so much a part of his core that he barely makes a proverbial dent. He tries to focus outward, trying to feel the planet’s life in some way. He was seeking balance in himself.

Zablex didn’t stop watching Aric’s cell.

The little dragon followed her as she moved back and forth cleaning up. By the time she was done she played around with her little friend. The comfort of having something not killing her, gives comfort to Sapphire.

Jack stares at the thing
Strange, getting very weird feeligs from that disgusting creature…

The little dragon moves over as she gets up and on the bed. Both of them try to think of a way out.

Bailey slowly dozed off.

He wasnt sure where he was this time. It was a blank, blue pallet. He looked down and saw blobs of green ad brown, then realized he was laying on his stomach

He was falling

“Sht sht sht sht!” He tried to grab onto a branch to save himself, but there was a loud crack and he screamed in pain. He looked down at his legs, only to see they had been broken. Rustling could be heard not even twenty feet away and he did his best to turn around.

There was that…thing again. It was walking towards him, teeth bared. Bailey shuddered

Oh my god, its smiling. He quickly began trying to crawl away, knowing he had no weapons on him. This was just a dream after all, wasnt it? But even so, last time when he had dreamt about drowning he had woken up soaked in water and gasping for air Its gonna kill me. im gonna wake up, see celica, sapphire, hanzo, and itll be fine. Just like last time

By now the thing had reached him, it seized him by the throat and lifted him up into the air. How the thing had this much strength was unknown just like last time

Jack scans the aura surrounding Sapphire