Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

He teleports behind her

“Kar-Em! We need to get to the force moon to finish the portal!”

“portal? what’s it for?”

She looks back and swung her leg back and her foot hooking on to his ankle, making him fall. A rifle appears in her hands and quickly she steps on his chest aimming it at him.

“To recreate the last universe that got blown up, with everything in it. For Kar-Em to rule over with that Universes Kar-Em.”

(@Sachi)
He teleports behind her and kicks her away, getting ready.

1 Like

ĐØ₦₮ ⱠɆ₮ ₮ⱧɆ₥ ₣ł₦ł₴Ⱨ ₮Ⱨ₳₮ ₱ØⱤ₮₳Ⱡ

She growls and chases after him. Sapphire jumps up and lands on his back, pinning him down

1 Like

He thinks for a second, a solemn look coming across is face. It was almost as if Bailey had gained control Mom…no. shes dead. shes staying dead.

He nods “Alright. Change of plans” @Sachi

He charges, and with a flick of his fingers, caused multiple pieces of debris to levitate.
He circled her, and used the debris as platforms

Time to plug gently in.

Ideruba comments from where he is sipping a cup of tea “Yes. I love this edgy font.”
Alexis “Stop breaking the 4th wall. You dont wanna become LTV”
Ideruba “Which one?”
Alexis “Darn it. You know which one.”
Ideruba “Oh. That weird lego one. The kids seem OP now.”
Alexis “Certainly.”

Bailey looked as if he was contemplating attacking him, but regained his composure

“Kid almost gained control. D*mnit.”

Jack begins using the force to throw debris at Sapphire

1 Like

Marka feels the moon’s power; it was trying to restore his connection. “Leave this universe out of this.” Marka says. “This is between you and me, Dark Side of Hanzo.” He says. He knows a person’s Datk Side always resembles their person and Jack was almost a dead ringer for Hanzo in the looks department.

Marka’s war sword seemed to have a misty green flame around it. Ready, Oni?

He fires from his blaster to gain Jack’s attention.

She moves her foot on to his head, pinning his face down to the ground. Her 4 wings she used as shield which blocked his every move

1 Like

He blocks it blindingly fast, and turned to look at Marka.

Just then, the ship came to a grinding halt, and had crashed on the force moon.

“You asked for an arena…you got one.”
He ran for an airlock

(@Sachi) She is fighting a clone

Oh for… she groans and aims her rifle at the clone then shoots, making it disappear. She teleports over to Marka kicks him in the a*s, making him go flying a few feet.

Marka growls, “What was that for?”’ He asks.

OOC: sorry but I need sleep. See y’all tomorrow! And then the fight of the millennium will happen.

Bailey tsks and yells in kar-ems ear “In case you didnt hear me, sir should i go fight at the arena!?” @ItsFrostbyte

OOC: I’m gonna sign off for tonight, but I will be here for the fight of the millenium

Ooc- please wait for me, and kewl

¡uuɟ spuuos ¿ɥuɥ ʇɥƃıן ǝɥʇ ɟo ɥʇɐɹʍ ǝɥʇ” A corrupted, lilting voice said, a sharp giggle snapping from it as it shook, floating through a void of darkness, green lights suddenly bursting to life across it.
FUN!

Spoap walks up to the group
“What’s the situation?”