Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

Ooc:…WELL SH*T

Tiny elf vs a Goliath

Who will win?

Ic: She quickly summons her scythe then flies around and attacks his weak spots by slicing at them

OOC: $5 on the elf

Kar-EM blocks the slices with no effort

ooc- bailey got taken over by something that looks like cass and his helping the big bad with only like three people knowing

Ic- Bailey sighs “Thats so boring though. Can i fight with you, you know itd be fun~”

@Ace “Its a thing you play. I could et one out if ya want.”

She nods, curious

G!Bailey gets up and begins searching the ship, coming across a very beaten up box of Uno. He pulls it down, curious.

“i dont think ive seen this one before.”

Celica tilts her head

Ooc: Good to know my friends bet very little on me for fights xD

Ic: How about fighting me fair and square? No powers no weapons but just a good old fashion hand to hand combat? A god would never defy a challenge especially when it comes to something ruining their plans she hisses and landed, looking up at him

Baileys head perks up in excitement “this should be fun.”

The real bailey was trapped inside the forest, wandering around, screaming for help. “Its just another dream, Bailey. Its just another dream.” He sits down by the lake he was onced forced to almost die at “But if this was a dream wouldnt that…thing… be here?” HE talks to himself “God how long have i even been here?”

@Ace G!bailey begins reading the rules with her

She peers over

Marka clears his mind, it is blank but incapable of being written upon by those who aren’t Marka. He jumps back. He isn’t looking tired.

Jack clears his thought as well, analyzing the details.

Marka looked at Jack. Even with his mask on, his posture said it all: He knew that Jack wasn’t part of the Sith. Just a pretender who was trying to repeat the past.

“You fight like my brother, strange.”
He jumps off the rock and glides rapidly towards Marka, sword in hand.

What will it be Kar-em? her eyes went back to normal and her wings disappeared. She cracks her joints and postions herself, ready to fight

Marka doesn’t move, nor does he speak.

“Look behind you.”
Kar-Fallen latches onto the dragon with clones and pulls her away.

Kar-Em goes to the portal, and flicks the switch powering it.

It whirred to life, with a purple aura making up the actual portal. The other side, was a wavy and distorted picture of Kar-Em and his army, ready to come through.

Bailey, well, the thing inhabiting him, giggled in glee. It sounded like it had numerous voices stacked up on top of each other and the smile looked inhuman, sue to it being nothing but ripped flesh where he was forced to make his own mouth. He just continues laughing to himself “Youll probably go out like this boy did. Unloved, alone, and weak

Ooc- man this thing dont play around :stuck_out_tongue:

By the way, this thing looks like a hybrid between cass and a typhon

Coward.. Marka thinks.

With a single laugh, Kar-Em stood his ground and looked at himself. Somehow, he was alive. On the other side of this portal, was the key to ruling a universe

OOC: Okay, can Marius and his army get here and have a huge fight above the moon and inside it?