Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

OOC: ace is still confused about what’s going on

OOC: @Runa, Marka did send Marius the coordinates.

Jack uses heavy strikes and punches to attempt to disrupt Markas defense.

“so we’ve won? Shame, wish i could have done more.”

Marka blocks and suddenly Jack feels a sword through his gut. “How does it feel?” He twists, majorly distrupting the Qi and Chakra flow in his body.

She hisses and her dragon mode came back. With her strength she grabs hold of them and crushed it. She summons her scythe and kills off the rest. Then Sachi flew back to Kar-em and gets ready to split him in Two.

ɎØɄ ₱₳₮ⱧɆ₮ł₵ ₵Ø₩₳ⱤĐ

She roars

OOC: What’s taking Marius so long?
Hint hint

IC: All of a sudden, a blaster shot causes the switch to break, dissipating the portal entrance.

It was Gio, with a sword in hand and a blaster in one.
“You May be a god, but a god with no followers is nothing but blackness and evil. I know at this point it’s pointless for me to try and ask for forgiveness but if you wanna take my world and rule it you’re gonna have to get through me.”

Bailey watches “Say, Kar-Em, lets say the girl lives, can i fight her?~”

@ItsFrostbyte “Or this person. He seems fun to fight.”

“Go ahead…Ah!”
He says As the ground beneath him gets loose and floats into the air.

Gio charged downward, slashing at Kar-Em with rapid and deep strikes.

He then uses his free hand to grab his blaster and fire a barrage into his neck.

“Well thats not fun.”

OOC: He meant go ahead and fight her

OOC: His only remaining ship is currently grounded…

“ooh, thank you~”

@Sachi Baileys head makes a loud crack as it turns towards her

Marka drives his war sword deeper into Jack’s stomach, twisting it more.

“You think a simple war sword is capable of killing me…”
He creates a clone and sweeps Markas feet, then leaps into the air preparing to dive downward.”

“No,” he smiles. He uses the momentum to get behind Jack. He stabs for the heart.

OOC: don’t worry, I have a plan if this connects. Your hint is that it still looks like he is using the war sword. The pain Jack’s feeling should cloud his mind enough.

OOC: You Have a major death wish awaiting for you dude @BrokenAxels

She hisses when she say Bailey and quickly uses her wings as a shield

Đ*₥₦ ł₮ ฿₳łⱠɆɎ

“you still havent realized it yet have you?” He appeaers in front of her and sticks a claw right up to her neck “Baileys not here anymore~”

Jack takes the hit, knowing it won’t kill him.

An armored fist sends the false Bailey flying. “And that was all I needed to hear.” Zablex says, flexing his hands causing an audible click, whir an crackling.

(@ItsFrostbyte). Marka smiles.

OOC: I said it only seemed like it was still the war sword.

IC: Marka just says “Check and mate.” Flicking a switch on his wrist, the holographic illusion dissipated, revealing the sword that Shadow Oni Jack gave Marka. And it went straight through the man’s heart.