Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

“oh if it isnt the old man, what? Two on one? Thats not exactly fair, now is it?” He continues laughing

“You know, your grandson hesitates too much. Thats what gave me this body.”

“Oh no… nonononono…”
His mask melted off his face, revealing the face of Shadow Oni Jack.

She hisses and clenched her fist

₩Ⱨ₳₮ Ⱨ₳VɆ ɎØɄ ĐØ₦Ɇ ₩ł₮Ⱨ ฿₳łⱠɆɎ ₳₦Đ ₩ⱧØ ₳ⱤɆ ɎØɄ?!

Sachi demanded

All it did was laugh “Did he ever tell you about a dream where something chased him and tortured him for hours? Or maybe that he sustained the injuries from that dream in real life? Your welcooome~” He sung that last bit

All of a sudden, the body started bleeding out behind of Jack. It took shape, forming Hanzo.

Now there were two beings. Hanzo and Jack.

“Sa…Sapphire…Marka…?”

“I may have fought like your brother but I told you: I am Lord Wrath, Marka Sadow, Red Sith of Korriban.” He twists the sword and makes sure this hit kills Shadow Oni Jack. “Farewell, revenant.”

Zablex entered a fighting stance, the gauntlets making a sound of a shotgun being cocked. (@BrokenAxels)

Marka rips the sword out of Hanzo and faces Shadow Oni Jack. “You are beaten.” He says.

Sachi look back and notices Hanzo and Jack. She sighs in relief and looks at ‘Bailey’. She tightens her fist and uppercuts him

“Not…yet…”
Says Jack, just as the moon started Shaking. Jacks body started glowing bright white.
Pieces of the Force moon starting flying into his body, creating a sphere.

It’s cracks glowed pure white.

Marka rushed Jack faster than he should’ve been able to. “And I thought you were smarter than that.” He cuts a hole with his lightsaber.

The Force surrounding the ball pushed him back.
It floated into the air.

It connects, but it doesnt make him move. He chuckles “Come on girl, i watched you fight. You can do better than that~”

Bailey looks into the lake, shedding a tear. He saw something, it was sachi, hitting…him?or was that cass?

The ball cracked open, revealing that Jack had been revived, but instead of being an Shadow Oni he turned into a Samurai Oni. His armour was black and had symbols all around it.

“Who ever said a demon couldn’t lie?”

Marka went and jumped up to intercept it. “O, masters of fate and destiny.” He mutters, “If I die, I die with clear conscience; not as a Force Wielder, but as one who gave his life to protect the Balance, who was born of The Dark and befriended by The Light. There is Harmony, There is Passion. Chaos and order. Light and Dark, Wisdom and Power. Strength and Knowledge. Victory and Serenity. The Force shall grant me Peace; and through Peace I gain the Victory; and Through Victory, my chains are broken. The Force frees me and guides me.” He says as he claws at the sphere.

(@BrokenAxels). “Just die already.” Zablex says, his punch hitting ‘Bailey’ in the stomach with the force of a charging bull.

“Why cant tou realize your hits arent going to connect?” Zablexs hand goes through him “Im not made of matter, you fools”

Jack, with a strength rivaling that of Kar-Em, punches Marka so hard he creates a hole in the ground when he landed.

OOC: Someone should seriously make this a fanfiction

2 Likes

Marka groans but gets up. “One demon to another:”. He dusts himself off. “You are not a bad fighter but you are no Sith’ari.”

(@BrokenAxels) “Welcome to the club.” He deals out a devastatingly fast spinning heel kick.

Ideruba “I’d love this help Bailey. Seems like it would be fun to go against Terin for a bit.”
Alexis “Can I go?”
“Maybe.”

You really want to test my strength? She hisses and Jabs him in the chest

OOC: I swear someone’s oc’s balls is gonna burst- Mortal Kombat X style

JUST POINTING IT OUT ITS GONNA HAPPEN TO SOMEONE SOON XD COULD BE ANYBODY

1 Like

Slowly floating to ground with wings made of black feathers, Jack looked down and drew his katana.

“Now, you face a ruler.

OOC: @Sachi Remember What we talked about? Might be a good time to do that by helping Hanzo.

OOC Ideruba is immortal…