Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

OOC: One-Winged Angel from Advent Children?

IC: Marka activates his lightsaber. “And you face a Sith Lord.” He replies.

OOC: @Sachi whoa! Too graphic.

1 Like

OOC: The more you know about me xD and at the moment I can’t cause dis fake Bailey is all up in Sachi’s face

1 Like

OOC Probs not. As much as I liked Advent Children

Bailey just sighs, taking the hits. They phased through him, he seemed to be made of solid, liquid, and gas at the same time. “Alright, my turn.”

Ooc- @Sachi Its so fun tho

OOC: the enchantments on the gauntlets are in effect. That should’ve done some damage.

ooc- alright

Ic- Bailey was starting to show signs of wear and tear

Zablex smiles. He returns to his fighting stance.

OOC: nods head Yup you got my reference

IC: Hanzo, weakness from being torn from his darkside, pulled himself together and stood upward. He looked just like Jack did when he was possessed by him, red glow and everything, except the mask.

He stood up, unsheathed his sword Andy joined the fight with Marka.

Sachi…

Ooc: Soild, Liquid and Gas… m8 what tf are you?

Ooc- a alien inhabiting another alien lol

i can pull up the lore if you want, im not exaggerating a lot of this

Marka smiled. “You know, I had a dream like this but it was on a ruined skyscraper and the guy had one wing and was much more boring.” He says.

(@BrokenAxels). The false Bailey was suddenly seeing stars as Zablex was throwing punches and kicks at him with blinding speed. He was looking for weak spots. His expression, or what could be discerned from the shadows of his drawn hood, was blank and without emotion.

OOC: Ohhh Ok i completely for your an alien… ok ok

Ic: She hisses and tried jabbing him again, this time with more Force

1 Like

Bailey continued taking the hits, gradually growing in a worse state “thats right…keep em coming”

OOC: Hehe Nice one @BlackBeltGamer98
IC: Jack floats in the air for a few seconds

Marka takes Sephiroth’s stance with his lightsaber.

1 Like

Jack does a traditional combat stance, not before a kick from Hanzo sends him into air again, of which he gets his balance again.

Hanzo looks at Marka.
He nods before taking a stance.

Sachi became more aggressive and punched him hard enough to making him go flying a few feet.

ł ₳₥ ₮łⱤɆĐ Ø₣ ₮ⱧɆ₴Ɇ ₲₳₥Ɇ₴

Marka smiles and he grabs Hanzo’s neck, sending Oni back to his rightful master. “Welcome back, brother.” Marka tells Hanzo.

(@Sachi). Zablex keeps in time with Sachi.

“my games have just started, though~” He grunts as he takes the hit, cackling more. He looked to be growing into the near death stage, his breathing growing shallow Thats right. Keep the attacks coming, walk right into my trap

Smiling, Hanzos activates the Dragon Sage Mode, covering his body in newly acquired Red Armour.

Thanks to the possession, he learned a lot about their opponent.