Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

Ideruba giggles as he watched “I love watching this. Such a bad ■■■ villain now.”
Alexis “I know right?”

Jack floated to the ground, and charged for them, blade in hand with a weird screeching Bat-like sound coming from him.

Zablex sees the knowing smile and grabs Sachi (@Sachi) and pulls himself and the Elf away from the thing. “He wants us to hurt him.” He tells her.

(@ItsFrostbyte). Marka looks at Hanzo, “Any chance I could try again at the Tailed Beast thing?” He asks, “I kinda miss the little guy’s whispering in my mind.”

Marka sidesteps and catches the sword between his crossguard and main blade. “Predictable.” He says.

Ooc- dont do this i haz a plan

OOC Seems a bit metagamey for him to know [quote=“BlackBeltGamer98, post:15408, topic:36409”]
He wants us to hurt him."
[/quote]

“That’s the one thing I managed to save from there.”
He sticks out his hand, and telepathically sends the crystal fox beast to him.

Hello, my friend.. He greets the creature. I don’t believe we’ve been introduced.

When senses something was off after punching him a few more times. Sachi growls loudly and uses her magic to cage him in. She shakes his head him and tries to help the others. The clones she summoned kept an eye on him @BrokenAxels

Ooc- dangit, can someone just do some devastating blow to him?

Marka…my namesake is pant worth the while.
He lets his power flow through Marka, driving his strikes.

Ideruba considers continueing the plot by attacking Bailey.

Marka let them become one mind and one warrior. He enjoyed it, this was a good companion and reminded him of his connection when it was active.

OOC: typo.

Sachi appears behind Hanzo and Marka. “Need some help?” The clones still kept an eye on Bailey

Hanzo blushes a bit.
“Love the company.”

Ooc- seriously, i need one of you two to hit im some more

1 Like

Zablex shoots him with a pistol he brought.

1 Like

OOC: All hell is gonna break after this I know it

The Clones both punched him twice and harder for taking the real Bailey

Jack charges

Bailey smiles and, NOW

The real bailey is seen “What the- SACHI WHA-”

There was a loud crack heard when their fists hit

Marka deflects with his war sword and strikes with his lightsaber. An ethereal ruby aura visible around him.