Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

OOC: I’ll allow the killing of Kar-Em

IC: Hanzo falls into Sachi or Sapphires arms blooding spurting from his mouth.

Zablex reassures Bailey she is safe.

Marka runs and completely eradicates Kar-em with a massively fast set of slashes that tends even the thing’s atoms. (@ItsFrostbyte)

Zablex punched the portal like a tin can.

“whew-” He turns to sachis clones “You never answered my question”

Kar- Em quietly dies, his hand falling limply.

Hanzo looks Sapphire in the eyes.

Sachi returns back to normal- her eyes being blue and the wings disappeared. Then her hand glows green as tries to heal him.

The clones look at each other surprised and exaplined to him what happened

“There’s something I’ve wanted to tell you for a while.”

“I love you…”

1 Like

OOC: Gimme a moment as I’m oddly fangirling inside and have to take dog out xD brb

Bailey sighs “i…when? how?”

Hanzo, with a heavy hand, summons Oni.

Oni begins to heal the hole in his stomach.

Ooc: Oki Im back xD

Ic: “I…um… ” Sachi blushed and slaps him. “…that’s for trying to kill us all. And this is for coming back.” She pulls him closer and kisses him. @ItsFrostbyte

Ooc: Sorry m8 yea had that coming and yea took to long to do it xD

The clone continue to explain to him what happened and where they are now temporarily. Some still healed and held him up @BrokenAxels

OOC: For everyone questioning wtf just happened we are best
friends Irl @Sachi

bailey looked increasingly angry, not at sachi, but at himself, “How long have i been out? Did i hurt anyone?”

OOC: Ye. Still his whole idea of everything of what mostly happened with the portal blah blah blah

Ooc- This is pure gold, m8ies

also respond pl0x reeeeeee

OOC: I might take a break from RPing for a while, just to announce.

I seriously need a break

Ooc- define “a while” please

“The creature that was faking to be you, did most of the damage.” One of them said @BrokenAxels

“How much damage did it do? How long have i been out!?”

“Not that long. Maybe a few hours. The fake you challenge the Real Sachi. She’s ok. But you want to hide from her for a bit.”

“good. The last thing i remember is celicas memory getting sent back a few weeks” He paused “Is she ok?”

Ooc- WHATATWIST