Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

“Yes. She’s ok. But your arse isn’t. She’s still pissed yea and explainint to her isn’t going to be easy.”

ooc- seriously

i just dropped a huge bomb and you dont react

kek

a lot of this has been like that actually :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Ic- Bailey just sighs “Where’s my bass?”

Ooc- I know I’m just to tired to care xD

“We’re not sure, where it is.” They shrug and we’re just almost done healing him

Ooc- darn

Ic- Bailey grunts a bit, he had nothing to do. “thanks for healing me, at least.”

A strange portal opened, and magically enough, baileys plot convenient bass popped through it. Bailey smiled a bit, looking at the neck of the instrument. It made him remember the good times, those of his family. This was the last item he received from his wife before her death, after all. He clears his throat and begins to play

1 Like

OOC You finally used that song here. :stuck_out_tongue:

ooc- heck yeah. foreshadowing ftw

1 Like

OOC: Anyone else feel mentally slow especially when doing tests and or exams?

Ooc- all the time

OOC: that’s when I’m at my best

OOC- Same. Idk about you guys but when Im drawing or writing something it’s so easy or like going to gym. But when math comes along, it’s like a mental block that often I cannot get past no matter how hard I try.

Oh btw, to answer your question @BrokenAxels, @ItsFrostbyte is taking a break for while due to exams and his depression literally kicked in while during the exam…including almost getting into an argument with a class mate who was being a complete ■■■ to him for the whole day. If you want to help him, talking to him, telling him something encouraging quotes, etc. Just something that’ll brighten up his day.

OOC: Huh… surprised he got depression… usually the most cheerful one of us out of our friend group… dangit, need to try and meet up with him again soon…

OOC: That’s What I thought the first time I met him irl. But later on he explained what he went through… it’s not good. He needs all the help he can get @KAI_BORG

Ooc- i really, really would, but the only way i can contact him is via instagram, and my phone got took away. I’ll Pm him sometime later, send him my condolences

OOC: Oh… wow, you’ve met him?! OOOH! THAT MEANS I COULD POTENTIALLY MEET YOU! WHY DIDN’T HE TELL ME?!

Anyways… ummmm, I mean the most I can give him are a lot of reasons why he shouldn’t let him get to him and some ways to ignore/block it out… so I mean, it’ll help, at least it does for me so… eh…

OOC: We’re best friends Irl and go the same school lol. idk why he has mentioned me before. Oh well. However that will help him @KAI_BORG @BrokenAxels

OOOH! Have you seen me?! Hoodie, glasses, taller than kyle and skinny/pale as heck!

I think so…? My memory is a bit blurry

OOC:we do have a pm

Bailey sits around in boredom Guess i wait until we can leave He looks at one of the clones, curious “Why are we here anyway?” @Sachi

“We just picked a random spot. It’s safer here for now until we get a word from the real Sachi and the others.” One of them said