Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

“I mean why did we leave in the first place”

Ideruba contemplates joining the rp again

Kai floats through the void, debating over whether or not he should join back up with the group.

1 Like

Marka gulped at the sight of all the Fallen around him and that they were probably very keen on killing the people that just killed their master. (@ItsFrostbyte)

OOC: ques bad to the bone I’m back b***ches

IC: Hanzo gets up, with a second wind.
Pulling the sword out, he duel wields both his laser katana and the cursed, Now uncursed, Jackobrite Katana.
He activates his DSM, and heals his wounds by replacing what’s missing with red bone.

Marka grips his war sword and his lightsaber, letting the fox’s power attune to them and vise versa. Okay, what was your name? I thought I heard ‘Marka’.. He tells the fox.

Its Raicon, glad to be back in the action…
It says, in a deep voice.

Well met, Great Raicon. I have a feeling we shall be very good friends. Marka grips his weapons tightly in anticipation, his Sith blood pumping at the thought of a glorious battle.

Hanzo turns to Marka.
“So brother…shall we?”

He smiles, “Brother, I thought you’d never ask.” He gets into a stance and roars like a beast issuing a challenge that is basically saying, “anyone wanna die? Step right up and those who don’t, too bad!”

A huge army of Fallen and battle vehicles charge.
Hanzo charges, with his swords charging.

With a battle cry, Marka leaps up at the last second as a group charges at him. He is enjoying every moment; feeling the battle and the power he feels. He drops onto a vehicle and says, “Ding! Ding! Ding!” He grins, “Congratulations, you’re first!” He stabs it in the chest, “Who’s next?”

Hanzo is sweeping waves after waves, causing hilarious waves of Fallen to fly left and right.

Marka is almost dancing, a mischievous gait to him, like a fox, as he meets the army.

Hanzo gives a hearty laugh, pulling Sachi into the mix.

Bailey continues sitting there, playing his bass. His breathing became shallow, slowly.

Zablex walks up, “Feeling okay?” He asks.

“Yeah.”

Zablex sits down and pulls out a simple flute and plays along.

Marka is having a ball.

Bailey continues playing his bass, this song feeling more…personal, than the other ones.