Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

OOC dear god! What happened to Malex’s?

OOC: no

1 Like

Bailey tries to revive the topic

Hanzo gets up, seeing Marka levitating above the ground, with a few invisible spirit tails sprouting from his lower back.

He smiles, seeing the red sith and the giant fox beast working in unison.

Within Marka’s mind, the Red Sith and Fox Spirit, Raicon, were conversing and becoming more acclimated to one another so they could become a stronger team.

Hanzo conversed to himself in his head, trying to remember what he could when Jack had possessed him.

He wants to condone for his sins someday

Aportal opens, “I’m back!!!” A metal thunking and mechanical whirring fills the room “did ya miss me?”

@Sachi

Bailey groans.
“Why. The heck. Wont you die.”

OOC: What’s happened in the past 200 or so posts?

OOC: Pretty much my MC got possessed, turned evil and fought Marka, who eventually turned him good and I scored a kiss and now in a ship. Yep pretty good sunnary

OOC: like spaceship ship or relationship ship?

Ooc- the later

also baileys im droppin hints at stuff. Dont wanna outright say it cuz to my knowledge only two people have caught on so far. Ill pm you abut it if you want

1 Like

OOC: If you want to, I don’t really care.

IC: During all this time, Marius had been leading his crew in repairs of the N.E.S. Empress, and had made quite a bit of progress. In fact, it was nearing completion.

Celica was currently resting

Static was heard, it was faint though. A voice could be made out in it

She opened her eyes, “huh?”

Ooc: Ello Ladies. Long time no see. Can someone sum up what has happened so far?

Btw @Runa he means he ships Sachi and Hanzo…His idea for it not mine… he has over over board with it tbh.

@EmperorDeath BOI WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! HAVENT SEEN YOU IN A LONG ■■■ TIME

Also heads up, I’m planning on making either another avatar. Not sure if it should be good or evil. What do guys think?

OOC: :zzz::zzz::zzz: oh, sorry. I was waiting for Marka to finish meditating and I forgot he’s my character; sheesh, he’s been at it a while.

IC: Marka slowly opens his eyes and tries to get up.

OOC: are there any mirror surfaces and @ItsFrostbyte, would Marka have undergone any visible changes from his becoming more in sync with the fox (I seriously need to write it down or bookmark the name which, after about 15 minutes of trying to remember the name, is Raicon and I only remember it because for some reason Raicon makes me think of electricity based attacks)? Also, calling it a night and thought it would be nice for Marka to finally do something other than meditate.

OOC: Okj

Sachi chuckles a bit then crosses her arms. “Long time no see old friend. I was thinking that you took off somewhere else.” She rolls her shoulders back, making them crack back in place. “You missed quite a show. It’s a shame you didn’t get to see it yourself. I know you would have enjoyed it.” @EmperorDeath

Sachi looks over at Hanzo and Marka. “Can we get out of here now? This place is rotten with corpses.” She asked and kicked the Fallen’s head @BlackBeltGamer98 @ItsFrostbyte