Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

Ooc: Yes but which Tailed Beast are you referring to? The 9 tailed fox?

OOC: he is his own creature and off the top of my head only 6 tails have made themselves known. If he is on a similar level to Nine Tails, then Marka has found a suitable substitute for his connection to the Force and a massive addition to his arsenal once that connection is restored.

OOC: Ok So…what are you planning to do with it?

OOC: they should probably leave the center of the Galaxy first

OOC: Have Marka learn magic that works with Raicon and use that to help break the using the Force as a crutch while Zablex uses Omniscience as a substitute for his magic. Marka will learn the various combat disciplines that are related to his Tailed Beast while Zablex will learn how to fight and solve problems without relying on magic.

Ooc: Huh. Alrighty
I like where this idea is going XD

OOC: I have to say he’d be fine with helping as much as he can, if at least partially freaked out due to… Well, Zablexs new weakness and the possibility of losing him.
So he might be pumping out some more ‘peaceful/hopeful’ emotions right now.

OOC: Zablex’s curse is still in full effect and thus he cannot die but there is now a greater element of risk for Zablex as he now has to relearn how to fight.

IC: Zablex feels calmer, more peaceful. Thank you, Omni. he tells the Essence.

“I… y-you’re welcome…” Omniscience stuttered back in mental reply.

Even without my powers over magic, I can tell something has frightened you; what is it that troubles you, my friend? he asks.

Marka grabs some lunch which was a pretty modest meal of what earthlings called spaghetti and meatballs. He has a few other items such as mashed potatoes and a combo of fruits and vegetables on the side while drinking water. He can feel the destructive power of the nearby supermassive black hole. This place provides great cover but at the cost of requiring the highest level of awareness to avoid falling inescapably into the gravity well; a perfect place to hide someone or something if they can withstand the environment. he thinks as he eats.

”I-I, two th-things. B-both the extra d-danger y-your life is now in, a-and K-Kai… his c-connection has b-been acting up s-since that C-Corruption th-thing overrode him, a-and n-now that’s he’s g-gone missing, a-and Epi-Epitome has sh-shown that he l-lives I c-can’t help b-but worry he’s… rec-reconverting to his old s-self…” Omniscience replied, clearly conflicted over worrying about both Zablex and Kai, and fearing Kai himself.

OOC: what would happen if we fell in

OOC: Well it technically WAS our idea, I’m thenone who suggested it. But thnx

OOC: There are a lot of theories about this subject and I would bore you guys with the wall of text that would result from me trying to explain them. But essentially, we would die.

IC: (@KAI_BORG). Peace, my friend. Your concerns are valid and I would lie if I said I didn’t share those same concerns. he tells Omni. However, we cannot let fear, worry and doubt take hold as it would lead to destruction of one’s self and others around them. he warns Omni.

OOC: we could die, it’s unknown

OOC: once the Event Horizon has been crossed, you pretty much are dead to the outside universe. That is a consistency among the various theories of what happens when you fall into a black hole.

”I-I know th-that! I-I’m supposed to b-be a being of p-pure hope and all th-that! But n-now that I’m n-not I have to ad-adjust to all of, w-well, your new emotions t-to me, and w-with that comes worry over b-being stuck back with th-the one who caused this, and yet a-also over h-hoping he st-stays alive… I both f-fear him and w-wish to protect h-him…” Omniscience replied, sadness tinging his tone as he trailed off.

OOC: …I’m tempted

Bailey waited impatiently by now. “do you think Makas ready to get us out of here?” He asked Celica

“she’s probably close.”