Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

The being on the distant planet attempts to teleport to a populated planet, his magic doesn’t work. “D*mn!” He exclaims.

Hanzo picks up a few more parts and affixes them to the important parts of the ship, a bit of oil sorting onto his ■■■■■.

Ooc- I thought he wasn’t wearing a ■■■■■

OOC: steamy jazz

1 Like

OOC:

No wait! Even better! Update:

I wish I’d had these on hand when he first ripped off his ■■■■■! XD

@ItsFrostbyte, enjoy.

Ooc: Wut

1 Like

OOC: Look up one post and you’ll get even more ’wut’.~

OOC: @Ace, are there windows of some sort in Maka’s cafeteria that would give folks a view of the outside?

OOC: yes

The two warriors look out at the supermassive black hole outside. “I think we can both agree this is an amazing view.” Zablex tells Marka.

“Beautiful but incredibly dangerous.” Marka says in agreement.

“so, there’s a problem…” Muttered maka embarrassed

“What’s the problem?” Zablex asks.

“I can’t jump.”

“What is preventing that?” Marka asks.

She pointed to the black hole.

“Should’ve been an easy guess.” Marka said.

Zablex looks at him confused.

“We may be in a stable and safe orbit around the black hole,” he activates his holocommunicator to display a simulation similar to what is actually going on; the black hole’s accretion disk in red and their ship in blue while the 4D “map” was green. “But we are still too close to make a jump as the gravity is that strong, unsurprisingly, and we’d have to carefully exit the gravity field to have a shot at making a successful jump out of this region.” The hologram displays what he says.

Bailey silently cursed to himself. “How do we fix that?”

Marius was thinking. “Well, we could see what’s beyond the event horizon.” He joked, still thinking of an actual solution.

“that isn’t actually a problem.”

“He was joking; that plan would be literal suicide.” Marka says.

He and Zablex also try to figure out a way to make it possible to successfully jump out of the system.