Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

“no, it was because I dared to defy my programming.”

OOC: It’s on here. I’ll post the map in the original post on the PM.

“Which was?” He asks.

Marka mutters, “If they have, even unknowingly, fallen to fear and don’t work to properly manage it, they shall express it in anger, that anger will turn to hatred of the thing they fear and then, from that hatred, suffering shall be let loose by their actions.”

OOC: @Runa, thanks.

“well so far, hatred has gotten them this far.”

“Deploy, the sensor probe!” Three ordered in an extravagant manner, shooting a probe into the blackbhole

OOC: who said that?

IC: Marka chuckles, “Yes, but it won’t be to much avail; my ancestors and the cultures that sprang from it were doomed to whither away and die relatively fast compared to more benevolent ones; a good fire burns long and remains so because of moderation while a poor one burns quickly and consumes either too fast or too little.” He says.

OOC: @Traykar, and that’s a probe that isn’t coming back; no object that small can operate an FTL drive of any sort.

OOC: maka.
IC: “you’re also a filthy organic,” she said angrily, before covering her mouth, “s-sorry”

Marius got up and walked to the Empress.

Marka nods, “Apology accepted; I felt something negative there.”

Zablex nods in agreement, “A machine only can obey its programming and cannot improvise; you have shown you can do that: be random and have free will.” He tells her.

Zablex walks back to Maka’s projection, “You said it yourself, ‘their hatred got them this far.’ They hate the kind of action you took because they fear what changes it could bring about and, with that, they see a possible future where things are not as they want them to be and so react with anger and lash out by hunting down the sparks of that change before it becomes beyond their control.” He tells her.

“If they didn’t want to embrace or even acknowledge negative emotions, why is one of their admirals named ‘Rage’?” Marka asks.

“mk3s are truly sentient, we’re just ai’s” she replied

“No, you are all sentient; you are showing it right now.” Marka told her.

“Indeed, you have taken your first steps of sentience by these discussions. You are now more alive than ever before.” Zablex tells her.

OOC: GTG.

“that’s the problem, I’m no longer the perfect captain.”

Ooc: What did I miss?

OOC: three’s back

Marius sat in his chair and prepared for takeoff.

Hanzo, after finishing a good chunk of his new ship, puts his tools into a toolbox, and with a turn of his heel locks up the area, which is slowly revealed to be a docking and Ship creation hanger of a new Base if operation, or at least temporary.

OOC: Idk what to call that area, so for now I’ll call it a ship creation area.

IC: Hanzo asks for assistance in moving his armour, which was set on a stand and by his work area. After Jack, its best to keep his tools with him.

As he walked down the halls, the look of the halls turned into doorways, and Hanzo unlocks one of the doors. Door 117 (cheeky reference)

And it leads into an empty black room, with nothing but a long platform extending to what is assumed the middle of the room.

"Let’s see what being possessed does to someone… "

Marka and R3 help and follow Hanzo while Zablex was still in the cafeteria.

Ooc: inhales
BOI

Ic: She follows them “What the heck…have you lost your mind Hanzo?..”

The room lights up, filling with lights and mechanical engineering everywhere.
Hlolgrams were popping up as targets.

Hanzo started training

OOC: “H’lol’ograms”… So, I take it they got some dank memes mixed in there then, eh? XD

2 Likes