Speakeasy Simulator

At the start of the Roaring Twenties, the buying and selling of alcohol were banned nationwide by both the Volstead Act and the eighteenth amendment, more famously known as the Prohibition Era. With this act, the demand for beer has gone up, and now one man had answered the call. His name? Nathaniel Stakes. Both a local business owner and a pillar of the community, Stakes had an extensive web of contacts.thus allowing him to open the modest Underworld Speakeasy. Highly successful in his less than legal business venture, Stakes went on to amass a small empire, controlling most of the alcohol flow in the state. Business was good, and those who worked for him prospered. But that was five years ago, and things have changed. The Year is 1931. Stakes lays dead at the bottom of a lake, given concrete shoes by his rivals. With Stakes gone, a power vacuum was formed, and the Underworld fell into disarray. Stake’s number two man, Douglas Mann took charge but found that he was unable to fill the void left by his former employer. Now reduced to only its most loyal employees and patrons, the Underworld struggles to find new suppliers and stay afloat against cutthroat competition.

Name:
Species: (if you want to do this sort of thing)
skills:
aliases:

Have fun!

3 Likes

Tray. You’re a madman and I love it.

Name: Dwight Algoma
Species: Fleshy Human
skills: Gruntwork. Willingness to do unsavory things for some of that fresh Alcohol.
Aliases: Ike.

1 Like

Accepted. Hopefully more will follow. =P

1 Like

Name: Andres Lee Kenley
Species: A meat bag, otherwise known as a human.
Skillz: He worked as a Butler in England, however he is now a cab driver in the good old US’ of A. He is a skilled driver and has a knack for tidying
Aliases: Peter Wells Crumes.

1 Like

Man, I thought more people would have joined by now. Should I just start this?

2 Likes

I’m late but it’s better late than never right?

Name: Rupert Winford
Species: Human
skills: Intelligence, manipulating, founder of Worldwide Exploration and Scientific Division
aliases: Mr Winford, Dr Winford