Spectra

Yo been a while since I made an Aeonyx so here’s a tiny new one, Spectra! Their body is like a prism.
SpectraSpectraSpectraSpectraSpectraSpectra

Bio: Tumblr
Flickr: Spectra | Flickr
Video: https://youtu.be/-SvXvIpYaoM

45 Likes

Neat. I like the way the colors are distributed here; how well they convey the look of a prism giving off color.

2 Likes

THERE’S TOO MANY ARRRMSUH.

GAAAAWDUH.

I’m joking btw, she makes the best shizzle.

3 Likes

The legs look a tad bulky here. Everything else looks good.

1 Like

While this is a dwarf of Migrator, the amount of transparent pieces used isn’t executed well.
If the limbs were flat color, it may look better and the halo is iffy however it’s needed since all Aeonyx need a ring.

The colors look sorta messy, and the edges of the backwards shells really bother me, but that’s more of a personal thing. The rest of the legs are really cool though.

1 Like

Its adorable! Can it still do the arm rotating thing?

1 Like

Cool concept, but I have one question: How did you get the trans-red CCBS limb? Or is it just the lighting?

1 Like

yes! it can!

maroon sharpie + trans orange limb = perfectly color matched trans red limb

This looks pretty cool, I especially like the color and the distribution.

1 Like

As usual, this MOC looks great. My only nitpick would be the legs are a tad bulky, but the MOC looks great regardless.

1 Like

Looks good! I really like the halo-idea for the ring, makes her stand out even more.

1 Like

Really like tube build. Also good job on making the legs look good even from a backveiw

1 Like

The little antennae thing really breaks up the flow of the MOC, but everything else is cool. I like the torso design.

1 Like

It looks like a halo to me. Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong, @Alieraah

I really adore the look of this MOC. It’s small, cute, and full of colour. The transparent white really makes the other trans pieces pop IMO and it looks really nice because of it.

1 Like

I’m getting a very Period-ish vibe from this.

While I’m not sold on the mix of colours, and have very little idea about these Aeonyx, that Dark Red limb is just amazing. I hope you don’t mind be potentially stealing that idea,…

2 Likes

Holy crap this is really cool

1 Like

is it just the light of is that a bootleg trans dark red bone?
really nice btw.

<blech.>

2 Likes