Spider-Man: Far From Home (SPOILERS)

I think it’d work.

We will see in this movie if he returns to bad guy stuffs, but I don’t think so.

This movie will be his great debut.

Same as Scorpion.

Same.

Again, I doubt that he will be brought back, especially for something like this.

Again, he is just a rumor!

Marvel, especially Kevin Fiege himself, told us a thousand of times that they want to do things different for the Spider-Man characters and the X-Men. I doubt that their backstories will be the same like the ones from the previous two franchises.

I’d actually find it hilarious if he isn’t in the Sinister 6, because that would leave Mysterio as the only original Sinister 6 member.

Technically no, Mac Gargan technically debuted in Homecoming, but “Scorpion” has yet to be seen.

I know, I know, but I have hopes.

That’s fair, but I’m comparing it to Peter Parker, who, as far as we know, has the same exact story. Perhaps, they’d make a twist and use a female Goblin or a female Doc Oc (like 2099 in that one game)? That’d be interesting, I doubt Disney would let Marvel make a six-member team of heroes or villains without any female representation.

1 Like

#no!

1 Like

I wouldn’t be completely against it. I’d prefer a less iconic villain though. Maybe lizard?

1 Like

Well I don’t think we aren’t seeing the Sinister Six or Spider-Woman in the MCU anytime sopn, I do think we’ve will Mysterio team-up with Jackel and Peter might met he’s long lost sister, Theresa as the Scarlet Spider. Plus I do remember heard about Pepper in the movie, too but I really unsure on that.

HOLD UP!!! PETER HAS A SISTER?!

1 Like

Well yeah I would recommend listing to a episode of the Untold Talks of Spider-Man for the story that she first appeared and she did have a part in the recent run of Spectacular Spider-Man.

Oh gosh, right… :laughing:

Forgive me. My brain was dead.

I also forgot Guardians.

I’ve only seen the first Ant-Man once, so I can’t say I remember it at all.

1 Like

Mini-update for the movie:
The logo of the movie was finally released.

Gonna update the main topic.

2 Likes

here’s a fan made poster. I hope they go for a more traditional Mysterio design than that but other than that I like it

2 Likes

It would be kinda weird to have a bowl-headed guy in MCU, so I guess they will make something more futuristic.

Idk. I love retro spidey villains. As long as they don’t MCU him up too much

1 Like

But… Vulture!

If they didn’t made him more like the comics, I doubt he would be my favorite B-List MCU villain.

I hope Mysterio looks cool, but not necessarily futuristic.

1 Like

Is an exception

1 Like

I like this concept for Mysterio, which I think balances out the classic look with a more modernized, MCU-appropriate appearance:

(Link to where I found the image: Mysterio | Marvel Cinematic Universe Unlimited Wiki | Fandom)

4 Likes

I’m personally fond of this concept:

But either one looks good. And honestly, the one in the fan poster doesn’t look that bad either.

I’m really excited to see what they’re going to do with the character, design wise and story wise. Mysterio has always been such an underrated villain.

3 Likes

Reminds me of Slenderman.

Yeeah! It would be more interesting to see a creepy Mysterio than the classic comic version.

1 Like

I think a balance would be nice

1 Like