Spider-Man in the MCU

Oh gosh… I think I want to hurl…

@JMP Black Cat would be nice, but I’m afraid people would feel that she’s a knock-off to Catwoman (which she actually is, but whatevs).

2 Likes

Yeah… spiderman… again

J.K. Simmons better be playing J Jonah Jameson

6 Likes

Have to agree with you there. I really want him to come back an reprise his role in the next Spider-Man film.

4 Likes

The spider slayers? That would be great.

2 Likes

I guess, I was sort of joking but if that’s what floats your boat then that’s fine.

There’s less silly incarnations than the model you were thinking of. I bet marvel could make it work.

2 Likes

I just looked it up. It seems like there are some less silly versions of it out there. However, I’m still for Black Cat.

His secret drinking problem. Wait that’s Iron Man.

New Spider-Man movie should just be a 2-hour yo mama contest with Deadpool.

4 Likes

hm…

how about we add in the rest of the spider family?

Again, it feels waaaaay too early for the first film. I wouldn’t mind it after a few films, but it seems too early to implement some of this expanded stuff!

1 Like

I like how he’s debuting in Civil War, that way it sort of confirms we won’t have to sit through yet another origin story. Perhaps we could get Miles Morales in one of the solo films, and Miles Morales is my favorite Spidey r n (pls dnt kil meh)

I doubt Sony will allow them to do Morales. Remember, Sony is also playing a hand in this. I’m sure they still want to focus on Parker instead of Morales.

1 Like

Sadly, yes. I’m just going to hold out hope.

because Fox sux

1 Like

At this point marvel KNOWS how to make anything work. I mean who thought we would see a Guardians of the Galaxy movie 10 years ago? Well… chances are no one knew the guardians of the galaxy. Suddenly marvel pumps out a good movie about it, and EVERYONE knows about it.

I know I may seem like I hate spiderman, (I kinda do) I don’t. I feel like in marvels hands we can have another decent spiderman film. Heck, in marvels hands I think we can have a good fantastic four film. (Off topic: The FF 2015 film is gonna be bad.)

5 Likes

[quote=“MaximumWarp, post:35, topic:10118, full:true”]

(Off topic: The FF 2015 film is gonna be bad.)
Oh yes, that thing.

1 Like

Yeah…

Ha ha ha ha ha…

http://screencrave.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/the-thing-fantastic-four-reborn-30-7-10-kc.jpg

Ugh…

7 Likes

I…I didn’t even intend that pun. But I guess it works.

1 Like

Good point, especially with Guardians of the Galaxy. I thought the movie was gonna be a flop when it first came out, but I was SOOO wrong.

I’m quite unsure about it. I definitely won’t see it in theaters. (I’ll be spending my allowance on Bionicles.)

2 Likes

Spiderman movies are usually bad or not that good, so I’m a little worried about him showing up. At the same time, the MCU might fix him up a bit(if it’s not drowned out by the time they get to him).

2 Likes