Splatoon

Yeah. I do hate that.

Also, I just figured these were worth sharing.

The difficulty difference between the Octo Expansion and the other campaigns is absurd and I love it.

1 Like

@Runa and @MaxinePrimal you two have Splatoon 2 right? I have no friends that play it. If you do, PM me and I’ll give you my friend code

2 Likes

I don’t. I wish I did though.

Oh ok. Well, keep dreaming, kid. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Though seeing has you do, I will ask, have they done the in game splatfest announcement yet?

Yep. They’ve hinted that those who choose octopus can play as an octoling

I was just curious how they’d do the announcement video, cutscene thing. Given how Marina is an Octolings, but all the Inklings just think she’s a really weird inkling, and here she is having to announce an actual race war.

well, they don’t. Oh they make a refrence to it, but Pearl just think that all the Octolings are just Inklings with a new hairstyle.

Huh. So Inklings aren’t actually racist. They’re just really, really dumb. Makes sense.

to be honest, many of the Inklings does not even know that the war is still going on in some ways. and let’s remember, they made fighting each others an entertainment that brought them all together, rather than a real war.

1 Like

So to be honest, this whole race war thing isn’t as huge a deal story wise as we thought it was.

we humans like to think that it’s a big deal, but for them? It’s not. plus the war was a long time ago and instead of living in fear of a future Octo invasion, the Inklings are actually happy and thus are not afraid when they see an Octoling. Either because they can’t recognize one, or that they don’t hold any ill will against them after the war.

1 Like

Funny. It seems the Octolings, the perceived enemy, where more afraid of the Inklings than the Inklings were of the Octolings.

To us, the observer, Nintendo started an actual race war. But to them, it’s just friendly competition between equals. Though I do fear one thing. According to splatfest law, the winner of the splatfest is legally better than the losing party. I’m sure it was probably a one off joke, but it’s still there.

1 Like

prays that they make a more efficient slosher

I also found this. I think it’s really funny.

I think Marina know a more than she lets on

2 Likes

Lol. I don’t think that was in-game thoug

Granted, though I do know Marina has made several fourth wall jokes in the past.

Huh. Never noticed. I usually just skip through that stuff cuz they’re annoying

From what I’ve seen, I quite enjoy the dialog and banter between cephalopod hosts.

It’s just the characters themselves bug me for some reason. I might even hate them more than the last hosts.