Splatoon

Yes, Monikaarina is seemingly aware of the fourth wall. She makes a comment during the chicken/egg Splatfest(The same one where it states ‘‘Article 3 Section 2 of Splatfest Law’’) that, and I quote: [quote=“Marina, post:61, topic:8896”]
It’s funny because we’re all living in a simulation and free will is a lie.[/quote]

After they have an argument about it and both lose track of what side they were arguing for.

3 Likes

Oh my lol

1 Like

You know what iritates me about Splatoon? Splatoon 2.

Back during Splatoon’s run, I had all these ideas for new content and QOL changes that could have easily been put into Splatoon. Then Splatoon 2 comes out a couple years later with 75% of those changes… Now I feel like I wasted my time and money on Splatoon…

And then there is the whole thing where you have to pay to do online stuff. Yes Nintendo, rub salt into my wounds. (sigh).

At least it’s like half the price of Xbox Gold

I don’t believe in paying for something that should be free (do NOT take that out of context). I honestly thought Sony and Nintendo would not resort to charging for online multiplayer, but obviously I was wrong. Plus Online multiplayer is still free on PC, PS3, and Wii U.

Plus there is not a lot of incentive for buying these services. Oh boy free games when all they do is take up memory and can only be played as long as you have that membership. I’ve had Playstation Plus before.

I will give Nintendo credit in that they are more generous with their premium service in terms of pricing, but it still does not feel right to me. Who knows, I may have a change of heart and go for it. But at the end of the day this is not exactly a dealbreaker, just a letdown for me. And it does make Splatoon 2 harder to play considering you have to keep paying to use some of the core features of the game.

1 Like

They can use the money made for better dedicated servers, so to make online services faster and less likely to disconnect and such.

At least that’s my understanding of it. Unnecessary, but it makes it better.

That sounds accurate

Alright, am I the only one getting tired of the hackers?

Like, in the past three rounds in Splatfest, I’m pretty sure I’ve seen two people on the opposing team swimming through our ink like it was their own. It’s getting really annoying.

Really? Dang… never noticed any of that. Which team are you on?

Team Squid.

Oof now I feel really bad… I’m octopus

You aren’t responsible for the actions of poor team members.

I’m sure team Squid has its fair share as well. Hackers in general have been plaguing Splatoon 2 as of late, I do believe.

Dang, any word from Nintendo about it?

I don’t believe so.

Also, a chance I think Nintendo missed out on was…um, fudging the numbers for Splatfest.

I think, if it were me, I would have had Pearl and Marina present the scores as 50.00s all the way down. That way it wouldn’t have any negative connotations about one species being superior to the other in any way.

Also also, I’ve noticed people don’t really post wins or stuff in here much, but I recently had my best round of TC yet and wanted to share.

I know ‘kills’ don’t really matter in Splatoon, but that just surprised me. Also we won
and yes there’s a lot better than me probably on this topic already, but I’m still proud of myself.

EDIT: August 1, 2018

So, recently released was the new weapon, the bloblobber. It is way to powerful and needs to be nerfed.

It can potentially 1-shot you, takes little ink to throw a shot, and bounces on the floor and off walls.

Not only that, but ever since I started playing today(about 5-7 matches, I’d say), in each one there were anywhere between 2-4 people using it. If half the match is using the same weapon, I think there’s a bit of a balancing issue surrounding it.

I don’t think it needs to be nerfed, and if it does, only the ink efficiency. (Sorry I like the weapon a lot :P) Perhaps some balancing updates to make sure not too many people in a game, or at least on one team have too many of the same weapon

Why the heck did I try and git gud with the bamboozler

it sucks

like I get at minimum 12 splats in a ranked match with Octobrush