Spongebob SquarePants: Best Episodes?

SpongeBob has pretty much evolved from a simple children’s show to a go-to comedic staple throughout the years thanks to the cheesy jokes and memorable goofiness. Unlike most shows, the nostalgia excuses you for tuning into the show regardless of whether you’re over the age of 12 or not, and I really like that. So, what was your favourite episode? Rules:

-No spam. Keep it relevant. Please, no “oh yeah, I liked that one!” If you agree with something, like it to make the topic easier to read! Don’t agree via replies!

-Give a summary of your favourite episode. If you’d like to add your favourite jokes or memorable moments, that’s fine too. Don’t just say: “Krusty Krab Pizza” and be done with it. If you don’t know the title, that’s ok.

That’s it. BTW, mine is easily “Graveyard ■■■■■”. In this episode, a customer shows up to the Krusty Krab during closing time, and Mr. Krabs decides to open up for 24 hours. SpongeBob is annoying Squidward with how great it is to work “at night” so Squidward recommends SpongeBob take out the trash. Noticing how easily scared SpongeBob becomes in the darkness, Squidward begins to tell SpongeBob the legend of the hash-slinging slasher, an ex fry cook at the establishment who attacks people with his rusty spatula and returns to the Krusty Krab every Tuesday night. When Squidward lists the different signs of the slasher’s arrival, his made up story comes to reality, and as the two are frightened by the haunting arrival of the hash-slinging slasher, who they find is actually just a deformed Krusty Krab applicant. Too many good jokes to list…

4 Likes

12 posts were merged into an existing topic: Spongebob

Since we have a general Spongebob topic, I’ve moved all the posts here to there:

Sorry for the inconvenience :sweat:

– Waj

2 Likes