Spooky Coincidences

I fell in a chair, and the chair flipped over somehow :frowning:

2 Likes

I got one.

This Moc, named Evelyn, was posted one week after one of my neighbours aquired a Grandchild of the same name…

4 Likes

I was at a restaurant for a birthday party with family (not mine) and the staff was slow and inconsistent, and the thought crossed my mind that they’d somehow lose a card. A few hours later I overhear my mom talking to someone who went there about trying to find their card and contacting the restaurant about it.

3 Likes

I had just finished doing some tracing for art class at school, and I was walking back to the classroom.

Since I have a tendency to talk to myself, I muttered, “Ohayo gozaimasu. Cha seki.”

Then, I ran into my Japanese teacher. (Not literally.)

Funny thing is, the words I muttered translate to “Good morning. Be seated.”

And it was in the afternoon.

8 Likes

So several days ago, I was Moccing, and I needed a black 1x2 slope. Common mold, common colour, should be a common piece, right? Well, apparently in this case common mold + common color = extremely rare piece. It took me hours to even locate one.

Flash forward to a few days later, Moccing again. As I’m doing so, I launch into a discussion about my earlier difficulty with finding a black 1x2 slope. As I’m talking, I’m digging through my tub of black parts, looking for some piece… and I find a black 1x2 slope, right there.

~W12~

10 Likes

They were hard for me to find when I was making the Batcave.
I couldn’t even find enough in the end, I had to use dark grey.

1 Like

Something like that happened to me, I was talking to my friends about how I was having problems finding a piece, before I finished my sentence I found it…

1 Like

Recently, a student in my English class has been a real so-and-so to the teacher. He’d flip him off when he left the room and purposely not do his homework. This was my favourite teacher, and he got a bad rap from a lot of kids in school, but connected with me and my friends really well. But this guy would try to get answers from me on his incomplete work because everyone knew I was the teacher’s pet. I never had a death wish on him or anything, but coincidence works in a funny way. What you are about to read is not a joke. This really happened. On a snowmobile trip, he crossed a road and was hit by a tractor trailer. He’s in critical condition at a nearby children’s hospital, and there’s no way that at his age of 14, he could cross a road legally, so his parents will have to pay a hefty fine on his part. I have no words…

3 Likes

Unfortunate, though I fail to see the correlation there. Coincidences may not be irony but they are still correlated, not random events.

1 Like

One night in November, my parents and I started talking about an infamous world leader that hadn’t come up in conversation since I was a tiny kid. The next day, he died. it was Fidel Castro.

2 Likes

Once I had a dream that some car was chasing me on a hill. This hill was actually a hill that was above my apartment building.

A year or so later I saw the hill for the first time, which meant that I had seen the hill in my dream, before I had seen the hill. It doesn’t make sense to me either.

3 Likes

Your apartment building is underground?

1 Like

No, it’s below the hill, which happens to be above sea level.

1 Like

I beg to differ. I never had a death wish, but he’s certainly the type of guy who might make school a little better without him around. Just an ignorant, cocky jerk. I wondered how much better my school environment would be without him, and now he’s gone for probably the rest of the school year.

I was listening to “Where the Streets Have No Name” on CD, on my way to the orthodontist office, and we get there at about halfway through.
Near the end of the appointment the same song starts playing on the radio, and we leave about halfway through.
I get back to the car and it starts right where the radio left off.

5 Likes

I had a dream where there was going to be an item in Star Wars Battlefront EA, called the Bacta Bomb. I told my dad about the dream. He thought it sounded neat.

I was freaked out when it was officially added to the game.

6 Likes

Last night I had a dream that on the Biocraft realm somebody broke into my lair from right next to where my armor stand was.

I logged on today and saw that somebody broke in that exact way.

1 Like

I was sitting at college during my lunch hour, and I randomly thought “I wonder if [person I knew from high school who also went to this college] still goes here.”
Not two minutes later, I looked up and there she was.

~W12~

4 Likes

One time I had the same dream 3 nights in a row about me getting a new video game. Every morning I woke up excited to play the game and then I remembered it was a dream.

2 Likes

One time I was listening to a song called Emancipation. Right after I watched a video that had the same exact song on it (It was a promo fro the album it was on)

Then I think a week later, the same thing happened to me again-only this time with a song called Jam Of The Year. I listened to a song and then watched a video that happened to have the same exact song.

1 Like