Squeaver's Crimson Chins

I’ve been working on my Crimson Fists for a couple months now, whenever I feel motivated and around my Warhammer 40k miniatures. I wanted to make a topic for advice and ppl to see this “art”. My army currently consists of twenty Space Marines, five Terminators, and a Dreadnought.

Here’s one of my more recent pictures of the Space Marines, I washed a couple.

And here’s my progress on the Dreadnought and the Terminators.

The flag guy is pretty cool because I took some construction paper and made it using that.

(set this topic to tracking or watching if you want to see updates(

18 Likes

Good join the 40k nation

2 Likes

Nice progress going on here.

1 Like

Always thin your paints :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

BOI IF YOU DONT SHSHHSHSHSHHHHHH

They are thinned btw

@Leoxander after watching 20 tutorials because of anxiety I’ve realized that I haven’t thinned them enough to have the desired effect of thinning.

Don’t double-post, man. --John Smith

1 Like

UPDATE

Using better paint thinning techniques I have partially finished painting the Primaris Captain I got stupidly cheap off of ebay. I also made a neat looking base for him, using actual sand and reeds from a beach.

You’re probably wondering ‘why are they not the crimson chins’ and ‘should we ban squeaver now, he’s overstayed his welcome’ but I can ease your mind. I’ve decided I will be making a different chapter all together, but this chapter will have two major color schemes, white and blue, for the Regal Warriors or white blue and orange for the Gahlogali detachment. Lores and tidbits coming soon I guess, but I’m repainting all my crimson chins to be kinda like that boi.

Oh yeah and here’s the base. Need to work on the leaves, someone help me with these things pls.

3 Likes

Another Update since I’ve started repainting. The Dreadnought has been finished for the most part, just needs the purity seals to be painted. I even washed it. I also started work on a Terminator to get a feel for the color scheme. If you want more orange, my next objective is making a Tac squad with the Gahlogali detachment scheme.

Changed the name of the Chapter to The Regal Sentinels because holy heck is it hard when your army looks like an ultramarines successor when its an imperial fists successor. I also have a question so I don’t have to make another double post. Should I make a Dreadnought Chapter Master? I heard someone had a Dreadnought Librarian, and the idea has kinda been rolling around since.

I’ve just ordered a Rhino, and my Warhammer army cost has still remained below 100$ with all the ebay shopping I’ve been doing. Now, I’m probably gonna start looking at edgy jumpy bois(Assault Marines).

1 Like

I like them, but there is still lots of work to do. I am currently working on my orks.

1 Like

I’d say go for it.

1 Like

I think that would be cool.

1 Like

Alright, I’ll get a redemptor for christmas and that will be the guy

1 Like

If I may make a suggestion on your primaries captan paint the trim of his shoulder pads wihte or paint the trim orange and the rest of the shoulder white. Also pick up some more washes to really bring out the details in your marines.

1 Like

Alright, I’ll try that out. Thanks for the suggestion

1 Like