Standardized tests

You realize you could get fined for discussion of the questions, especially on an online forum.
I mean, if you just say it, no one can track that, but this is online forever.

3 Likes

I edited it out. And I doubt there would be any serious repercussions for mentioning it online. They probably wouldnā€™t be able to track it back anyways. But to be safe, I edited it outā€¦

1 Like

Today was a school holiday in my district for some reason. Unfortunately, the kids taking AP Biology still had to show up for that exam.

1 Like

today was the reading STAAR

it was too easy. I feel like a 5th grader could have done it and passed.

on the bright side i read a book about the history of manned flights for 2 hours

1 Like

For 2 hours only? I read a book about death, then a post apocalyptic book, then another book about death for 3 and a half hours. It was really easy, as was the math staar.

I graduated from high school last year, meaning I ended up dodging the worst of it, having taken only OAKS tests and the usual PSAT/SAT combos in my unprofessional academic career. I was supposed to have taken the ASVAB too, but I was sick the the day that test was administered, so I got to stay home. It wasnā€™t a requirement for graduation, so no regrets here.

I do not envy you your Common Cores or Smarter Balances, but if given the chance I wouldnā€™t trade places with you. Sorry.

1 Like

The FitnessGramā„¢ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.
/s

I donā€™t like PE exercise tests

7 Likes

My friends had to take that, every day, in fifth grade.
They make constant jokes about it, but they hated it.

3 Likes

Flash backs. Not fun

3 Likes

End of Level 2.

2 Likes

Every single day we had to do that test, I was absent. I always got ā€œsickā€ and never did it.

2 Likes

Just finished my MCAS today. Now all thatā€™s left is finals.

Iā€™m about to standardize a certain someoneā€™s face.

2 Likes