Star Wars Anthology Films (Minor Rogue One Spoilers)

Yup, she’s back.

3 Likes

Nice. It’s always good when they have consistency with these movies.

1 Like

Wondered what everybody else’s opinions were on the new Star Wars Rogue One trailer. Personally i think it actually looks better than The Force Awakens. What about you?

We already have the trailer a few posts above. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, this definitely looks like a Star wars version of a war movie.

Soldiers taken captive, men running into lines of AT-ATs. People getting revved up for battle in a base. This is definitely a movie I’ve been waiting to see for Star Wars in a while. No light-sabers or the Force (well maybe besides Darth Vader). Just humans with blasters and their starships going against each other for war.

All this to steal the Death Star plans. This looks amazing.

3 Likes

Darth Vader is confirmed to be in it, and have a pretty big part
But who the heck is the white imperial officer?!

Dunno. Perhaps he’s the main villain for the film?

1 Like

I’m pretty sure its Thrawn, or someone like that.

1 Like

If its thrawn… Cue hype

There’s no way it’s the same actress. The actress who played mon mothma in return is like in her 80’s now. That’s gotta be someone new who just looks identical to her

It would be nice for him to be canon again.
Also, I went ahead and made this my desktop

3 Likes

But he doesn’t have blue skin.

Thrawn definitely had blue skin.

If it IS Thrawn, that would be fun but at the same time a LOT of fan boys would be mad that he wouldn’t have blue skin.

Plus wasn’t Thrawn’s storyline is supposed to take place AFTER episode 6.

We were talking about the Episode III version. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

IDK, it could be Thrawn, but like a reimagining of the character. Ye, also the comments on this trailer are awful. Do People care this much about a female protagonist?

1 Like

It’s just fanboys being spoiled brats again, complaining about the Force Awakens “sucking” and wanting a male protagonist.

(Even though episodes 1-6 all featured a male protagonist…)

Give it some time, more positive comments will come out.

3 Likes

I’ll be honest…I tried not to get hyped for this movie. I’ve been getting sick of all the “over-hype” surrounding Star Wars movies, so I tried to restrain myself.

but this movie looks freakin’ amazing.

Seriously, everything in this trailer looks perfect. Also, there’s something about seeing the classic Stormtroopers in action again that was just so cool. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hop on aboard the hype train!

Honestly I have no problems with hyping myself up for Star Wars movies. The Force Awakens satisfied my hype, and this film also looks good, so I’m not to wary to get the hype up.

Also, who was that guy in the robes bowing to the beam of light? Was that Darth Sidious?

1 Like

Disney obtains rights to Lucasfilm and properties. Disney proceeds to make a bunch of Star Wars based content.

Well, it’s not really a problem of “Oh, this might be a bad movie, so I don’t want to get my hopes up.” It’s more just that I’m sick of the over-saturation that Star Wars has nowadays. :confused:

But eh, I don’t care about that anymore. This movie looks phenomenal, so I’m willing to get myself hyped up again. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

But… Indiana Jones 5.

So this looks good, but something about the Stormtroopers…looks off, they kinda seem nonthreatening and very “dudes cosplaying” Rather then an actual military suit of armor. Maybe because I have seen so many Stormtrooper memes that classic Stormtroopers don’t really seem that intimidating.

But this looks good, although I was hoping to hear Vader in this trailer, maybe in a later one.

Completely forgot she had a cameo there

1 Like