Star Wars Forces Of Destiny

BACK, FIEND

2 Likes

I want them to make constraction sets for these.

1 Like

(Meanwhile Jyn Erso attempts a pelvic thrust)

I’ve always found this kind of concept to be idiotic, but Ahsoka has a good foundation as a character, and the chance for us to learn more about the other two you mentioned is a good thing.

Another concern I have is how episodic it may turn out since this series will be covering various characters throughout the SW timeline. This could stunt any character development this series attempts.

EDIT:

Oh so these will each be 2-3 minutes long, eh.
Yeeeeahh, my expectations just went down.

2 Likes

So basically they confirmed that this will be sub-par.

The real question is…where is Padme???

2 Likes

Let’s not get into politics, please.

These aren’t the droids you’re looking for. You can go about your business. Move along.

3 Likes

I don’t think she had enough personality to be in this.

2 Likes

What complete and utter nonsense and a lie.

She’ll probably be featured at some point. She appears on the cover on one of the the tie-in books to the series that was mentioned in the starwars.com article:

5 Likes

the art style reminds me of the 2003 clone wars

3 Likes

It really depends on what stories they’re gonna tell so I’m gonna hold off any judgement until I see a trailer with something more substantial.

I mean, it’s Star Wars, it should be guaranteed to have some action.

As for the dolls, Disney really needs some intervention.

1 Like

Thank you, this is a responce I wanted to hear. An actual valid responce.

PS: Its high time Leia was considered as semi-Disney Princess (specially cause she was the Princess of Alderaan). This situation is in hte similar fashion as it was with Frozen. Due to Elsa and Annas film being so sucessful, they branded Frozen appart from the rest of the Disney Princess group…and so seeing as Star Wars is not only a bought liscence not original to Disney, and that its so sucessful by its own, it was a matter of time before they started branding the “princesses” of this franchise as well (princesses in quotations since canonically only one of them is, the rest are jedi, bendu, queen, or warrior). Im just glad they are doing all of the notable women and not just select few since without no doubt that Padme was and still is an influencial women of star wars (specially after the Clone Wars series). Plus its no big surprise that Leia (and Padme) were influential in shapping modern day Disney female heros, even indirectly though the massive cultural icons they are.

I will be fin with this so long as the canon side of this doesnt go into riddiculous levels of nonsense (though Legends canon was waaaaay worse than anything current canon has done…aka Christmas Special).

Looks good, though I’d like to see more actual footage before I make judgement here. I’m interested to see what stories they tell with asoka. Hopefully from when she left the Jedi order.

They took the uncanny valley and dove straight into the center… shudders Assuming that these dolls don’t give me nightmares, hopefully this series is better than its toy line.

I feel like this could be interesting, it’s definitely targeted to a younger demographic but that’s fine imo. Don’t know a whole lot of what to expect but I’ll still check it out at some point.

1 Like