Star Wars: Imperial Asault

I felt like this needed its own topic, so…

Imperial Assault is a Star Wars miniature game that is easy to learn, easy to play, and is super fun. You can play as new and original Rebellion heroes, or as the tyrannical Empire in unlimited campaigns. In the Skirmish game mode, heroic rebels, the evil Empire, and the grimy mercenaries fight against eachother in a great battle. This game is amazing!

This game has brought me more enjoyment than any other game for the past few months. I’d love to hear more people talk about it, but I feel as if this game is getting less and less popular. This game is mostly overshadowed by other games by Fantasy Flight such as X-Wing or Armada. This game is kind of underrated, but it is extremely fun.

Do any of you have this game? What are your thoughts? Any questions?
I just would like to hear if someone else on the boards plays this game so I don’t feel alone.

PS: I know the title of the topic is misspelled. I don’t want to get in trouble for “swearing”. It is assault, boards.

3 Likes

ftfy.

5 Likes

Huh. I’ve never heard of this before, but it seems fun.

It certainly is. I’ve been going to tournaments in Salem, Oregon, and I have won some neat stuff. I may have pictures up soon.

In Skirmish, you can make an entire army with a separate deck with cards that give characters special abilities. My tournament army consists of Bossk, Elite Trandoshan Hunters, 2 Weequay Pirate groups, Onar Koma, and Vinto Hreeda. My dad stole some Wing Guards from me to put in his Bespin army.

Huh. This is different than the X-Wing game.

Speaking of X-Wing, I’ve heard people trying to play a game using elements from IA, X-Wing, and Armada to make a battle in space, skies, and the ground.

Breaking News!!!
The Heart of the Empire expansion was just announced!
Check it out here!