Star Wars: Lockdown gameplay topic

@TheMOCingbird: Third Brother would feel them close but not in the warehouse

@BlackBeltGamer98: Treehorn could hear one inquisitor calling out from the warehouse, which wasn’t too far at this point

That would be at the imperial base the hunters came from. They aren’t letting anyone out until the Jedi is caught

The Third Brother would let the force guide him, trying desperately to locate the jedi.

He would feel them getting closer, and the location slowly becoming clearer. They’d be close within an hour

“Let’s hurry; I, for one, am not interested in sharing credits with an Inquisitor.” Treehorn said grimly as he began heading away back to the landing platform.

He looks at Brorden, “I’ve hunted Jedi before, that’s why Emerald and I brought plenty of backup in case this one tries any tricks.”

1 Like

TK-3516 nodded. “Let’s check it out.” [quote=“BlackBeltGamer98, post:185, topic:51839, full:true”]
“Let’s hurry; I, for one, am not interested in sharing credits with an Inquisitor.” Treehorn said grimly as he began heading away back to the landing platform.

He looks at Brorden, “I’ve hunted Jedi before, that’s why Emerald and I brought plenty of backup in case this one tries any tricks.”
[/quote]

Emeraldn nodded.
“Let’s get out of here, come on.” She followed Treehorn, the ground troops following her.

1 Like

Digg followed the group closely, being careful to remain undetected.

Emerald scanned the area for any sign of Inquisitors or something else threatening.

A life sign could be detected behind a set of heavy equipment.

The Third Brother sat down to clear his mind, and focus. He figured that if the Jedi was to come to him, he might as well be prepared.

“Whatever you say.” Brorden said with a shrug, though something still felt decidedly off about the whole situation.

1 Like

“If you have doubts or concerns, speak them now.” Treehorn said, sensing his unease.

Sigg peaked out from behind his cover, trying to get a better idea of how many people were currently with the jedi.

Emerald frowned.
She walked over to Treehorn and whispered in his ear, “I think we’re being trailed. Don’t look now. I can sense a life form behind us.”
@BlackBeltGamer98

1 Like

Digg ducked back behind the machinery he was using for cover and tightened his grip on his blaster.

1 Like

“If you want, we can send a couple guys to keep an eye on our shadow.” Treehorn whispers to Em.

“It’s not an inquisitor, nor imperial as far as I can tell.” Em replied.
She turned to two of the ground troopers.
“We might need a rear guard.” She said at a normal tone, loud enough for Digg to hear. “Look out for other hunters.”
The soldiers nodded and turned around, walking towards the machinery.

1 Like

Digg listened intently to see which way they were coming from.

“Right.” She said, before skipping across rooftops to the given bulge.

Chimm looked at the warehouse as they passed it. “Shouldn’t we move a bit faster if we’re to get all this over with?”

TK-3516 followed her, albeit much less gracefully.

Em frowned at Chimm. “We know what we’re doing.” She replied. “Don’t worry about it.”

Digg quickly fired large stun blasts at the two approaching goons.