Star Wars: Lockdown gameplay topic

TK-3516 clambered up the fire escape, his blaster rifle banging against the metal ladder.
“Come on.” He said to Juliana. “We need to hurry.”
@ProfSrlojohn

“Here, use this.” She says, detaching her grappling hook, and tossing it to him.

She then stomps her feet, activating her boot spikes. She then begins to climb, using the spikes to keep her grip.

The stormtrooper caught the grappling hoop, latching it onto the top of the fire escape and using it to pull himself up.
Once he reached the top, he unhooked the grappling hook and extended a hand to help Juliana up to the top as well.

“I dont need hrgg help” she said, pulling herself over the ledge. Standing up, she looked about herself.

“So, what we got?”

The Third Brother stalked into the cantina, scanning the establishment for anyone who matched Chimm’s description. He walked up to the bartender, and firmly placed a holo-projection of Chimm on the counter. “Have you seen him?” The Third Brother asked coldly, his robotic voice being more than enough to intimidate an answer out of the bartender.

After his senses yield only vague confirmation that there was indeed a Jedi nearby, he starts questioning people about the suspected Jedi. After eventually making his way to a local marketplace, he shows a shopkeeper Chimm’s bounty puck.
“Have you seen him?”

The bartender doesn’t recognize the Togruta. Chimm doesn’t drink :stuck_out_tongue: [quote=“Diero, post:66, topic:51839”]
“Have you seen him?”
[/quote]
Two would know him, but wouldn’t have seen him recently. One was his neighbor, and told him where Chimm lived before escaping

TK-3516 looked around the rooftops, searching for a sign of Chimm.
@EmperorDuckie

He would be too far from the landing zone to see

The stormtrooper turned towards Juliana. “Let’s check the landing platform. If he’s trying to escape there’ll be a ship there for him.”
@ProfSrlojohn

No ships would be departing except the transports transporting the hunters

“In a blockade?” She said, “I doubt he’s dumb enough to try that. Worth a look though.”

She turned and walked across the roof, making jumps as need and began to make her way to the space port.

1 Like

Only a Jedi would be able to make those jumps organically

He smiles at them before leaving.
“Your Empire thanks you.”
Eleventh goes to Chimm’s former residence to see what he finds.

He would only find some notes on Jedi teachings and any food Chimm left, along with overturned furniture and a holotable

OOC: Well, I mean, I have no way to tell. I was thinking a regular cityscape, with small amounts of space between buildings. Also, I’d appreciate some sort of hook to find an alternative route.

1 Like

TK-3516 followed her, making the jumps much more slowly and cautiously, losing his balance several times and nearly falling at least twice.

Kay sat in the transport, waiting until it landed.

Treehorn (Ygdras) remained stoic and standing, he began checking his pistol to make sure it wasn’t broken or malfunctioning (don’t worry, the safety is on; he checks that a lot when going through his blaster inspection checklist).

1 Like

OOC my bad didn’t think about that. Carry on[quote=“BlackBeltGamer98, post:78, topic:51839, full:true”]
Treehorn (Ygdras) remained stoic and standing, he began checking his pistol to make sure it wasn’t broken or malfunctioning (don’t worry, the safety is on; he checks that a lot when going through his blaster inspection checklist).
[/quote]

The transport would once again land and hiss, unloading another group of people

Treehorn says something in Dathomirian and his droid follows him out.