Star Wars: Lockdown gameplay topic

“You know, you can use the hook if you need it!” She said with a joking tone as she jumped the next building.

The Eleventh Brother orders his troopers to keep searching the area around the dwelling, while he turns on the holotable to see what Chimm was looking at before he escaped.

Digg continued trying to walk towards the airfield, but had a hard time reading the map, causing him to get lost.

He’d eventually be stopped at the edge of the city by lockdown enforcement [quote=“Diero, post:82, topic:51839, full:true”]
The Eleventh Brother orders his troopers to keep searching the area around the dwelling, while he turns on the holotable to see what Chimm was looking at before he escaped.
[/quote]
He’d find a couple games but any other activity was erased

“Hello, I’m trying to exit the city, I have an important job at the airfield that I have to get to. I should have all the appropriate identifications to verify my identity.”

The trooper guarding the exit would check the IDs “It’s closed. All transportation in and out of the city and on and off the planet are temporarily locked until we catch the Jedi”

“Even for the construction of the imperial war machine?”

“Go home, contact us if you find anything about him”

TK-3516 rolled his eyes from behind his helmet.
“I can do just fine.”

Kay quickly follows Ygdras, motioning to the rest of the ground troops to follow her.

“You’re jumping skills seem to say otherwise!” She says, approaching the port now.

“I’m not used to this much jumping!” TK-3516 retorted, smiling. He landed on a rooftop and stumbled into a roll, before picking himself up and jumping onto another fire escape.

“Frustrated, but seeing that the Imperials would be unmoving in the matter. The shistavanen decided it would be best for him to not look a gift horse in the mouth and just take the day off.”

“I thought you were the empire’s finest! Does the test not cover jumping!?”

“I’m a splicer! I went through basic training, but my specialty is computers and getting into places I’m not supposed to be.” As the two neared the landing pad, TK-3516 began to scan the surrounding areas a little more closely.

Once the ground troops, himself, R3 and Kay are out of earshot of the other bounty hunters and begins issuing orders to the troops, “Find Chimm and then contact us when you do.”

“Wouldn’t that include rooftops?”

Kay nodded. “Should we stick together? If we encounter the Inquisitors we might need more than one jedi to take them on.” She said in a quiet voice. [quote=“ProfSrlojohn, post:96, topic:51839”]
“Wouldn’t that include rooftops?”
[/quote]

“Yup.” TK-3516 looked around them, as well as below them and towards the landing pad.
His glance passed over Kay, Ygdras and the rebel troops, but he paid them no mind for the time being.

Ygdras nods, “Agreed.”

“Then why can’t you jump?”

Kay nods and begins scanning the landing pad for Chimm, just to get that out of the way.

“What do you mean? Of course I can jump. It’s just that I don’t need to most of the time.”