Star Wars: Lockdown OOC and Signups

what post?

Remove the one I quoted. I deleted my post that it responded to

The post is still there on my end.

1 Like

Let me double check
EDIT is it still there

It still works where it is.

Yes, it’s still there. Don’t worry, we can build off it.

1 Like

Yeah it’s not too bad. I’m not a fan of it butitworks

1 Like

Hey, I didn’t even know anything was messed up and it still made enough sense to me, so it seems fine tbh.

Yeah just kind of repetitive bc I reused content from that one in others

I wonder what kind of effect being stunned multiple times would have on someone

2 Likes

Probably not too much

I mean, when she finally does wake up for good, she’ll have one heck of a headache, but I wouldn’t imagine anything too much worse than that.

1 Like

huh…? I mean, they’ll have to turn the corner eventually. They don’t have a choice.

1 Like

Right they’re getting in position to counter campers

Which… you really can’t in this situation. That’s why I set it up this way. They can’t efficiently go behind, so they’ve got to turn the corner.

1 Like

I’m calling it in for the night. Can’t think too hard. Stomach is killing me

2 Likes

Could we do a time skip once Juliana and TKs little action bit is done, just so all the imperials will be on the star destroyer, and all the Rebels in whatever safe house they are in.

1 Like

Okay, how in the fiery pits of every version of the Underworld are we going to get up there when the planet is locked down?

1 Like

I mean… they’re Inquisitors so…

I’m also debating whether I want Juliana to switch to the rebellion

No idea

idk, maybe covertly have a spice running friend that just so happens to have a magic chip that grants you access aboard any imperial vessel no questions asked cough TROS cough/s for real though, I’m they could come up with something.

2 Likes