Star Wars Rebels Discussion (Season 3 Spoilers!)

Weren’t there two inquisitor Ties on the planet untouched?

1 Like

I’m pretty sure yes. If you’re trying to imply Ahsoka escaped the planet using one of the Ties. It’s not that far-fetched so probably.

2 Likes

I agree–that seems to be the most likely option for her to escape…

2 Likes

Just sayin’ I actually hope that she didn’t escape, the only way that she could die, is by Vaders hand, its doing the character a disservice if they kept her alive, though since she is showing up in some way, I theorize, holocron

2 Likes

I still feel like it’s going to be something strange, as Ahsoka already died once before, and shortly after, she was revived by the Daughter, and then one of those birds that used to symbolize the Daughter shows up on a planet that seems only inhabited by insectoids, and it bears Ahsoka’s colors.
I don’t know, I’m probably grasping at straws, but I think she survived, but not conventionally.

Maybe she saw an opportunity to run away since Kanan and Ezra were safe and took it. And now she’s wandering around the planet looking for a way off feeling like a coward because she feels she wasn’t strong enough to face her former master and defeat him and all his evil.

I meant as a sort of force being.
She has something different about her, and even if she didn’t know how to become a force ghost, there are other ways to maintain your individuality in the force.

I finally caught up on season 2! Overall, I’d say the episodes that involve recurring characters are good to excellent, but I can take or leave most of the rest. It’s hard to tell an interesting story in 22 minutes–especially when almost every episode is standalone. I think this show would benefit from adopting the Clone Wars format of arcs of 2 to 4 episodes. Still, the high points are as good as anything in CW, so I don’t want to sound too negative. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I agree, though I at the very least found the other episodes enjoyable

though I agree, the episodes that were 2 parters were always good, need more of those, here’s hoping for S3

3 Likes

I don’t think there were any outright bad episodes, but there were several that just weren’t that interesting. The one with the space whales, for instance–did we really need another episode about finding fuel? What if they’d made the quest for Zeb’s homeworld into a 2-parter that happened to include space whales instead? Just an off-the-cuff example, but that would’ve been much better imo.

3 Likes

yeah I agree that’d be better

I really don’t think we need more fuel finding eps in S3, though since it seems they’re diverting an episode or 2 to finding the Y-Wings, I like that a lot more

the episodes on how the rebels find their ship designs and such I find more interesting, like the B-Wing episode, hopefully there will be one or two that will give us the classic X-Wings (or maybe even E-Wings if we wanna make EU stuff canon, the rebel fleet is big after all)

on the imperial side of things, unleashing the Tie Defender anyone? It’s canon now anyways so why not

1 Like

Yeah, the B-wing episode was fun. Not the greatest thing ever, but if you’re gonna have random filler hi-jinks, that’s how to do it with style. :stuck_out_tongue:

TIE Defenders look ridiculous, but so do lots of other SW things, so why not?

Speaking of S3, I really hope Thrawn is more of a constant presence than Vader was in season 2.

2 Likes

star wars definitely does not have a lot of practical stuff, 'cept for the Republic Gunship, that design is actually pretty top notch

yeah same

if not up front at least in the background doing you know… admiral stuff

2 Likes

Oh great, you’ve triggered me. Now I’m drooling. That’s my favorite Star Wars ship design. IT’S JUST SO BEAUTIFUL!

I just can’t believe that Season 3 is a mere three days away. JUST GET HERE ALREADY!

4 Likes

I know, right.
Not to mention this has been the worst week ever for me in terms of tests and quizzes.

1 Like

I feel your pain.

2 Likes

I had seven tests/quizzes this week.
Thankfully I did well on all.
But I am so hyped for tomorrow night.

2 Likes

Season 3’s first episode was actually pretty good.

They set up Thrawn pretty well, though I wish he was in a bit more. Ezra’s dark-side tendencies are a welcomed inclusion since it would make sense that a character like him would dabble into it.

All in all, it did its job to keep me for the next few episodes. I’m also pretty excited to see if General Dodonna will make an on-screen appearance

3 Likes

Bendu was by far my favorite part, and they set up Thrawn and the rebel alliance pretty well, the inclusion of the Dodonna reference was good.

It was good.

2 Likes

He’s pretty cool n’ all, but I’m not too big of a fan of how he’s just randomly on Atollon. I’m kind of hoping that the Bendu has the ability to appear anywhere, just so it isn’t a sort of “wo gj mang ur on teh rite planit” scenario.

2 Likes