Star Wars: Republic Commando

heh, it’d be funny if another game did that better with the same type of squad mechanics, though what are the chances of tha-

HALO 5

oh, oops, forgot about that

3 Likes

Hey everyone! Remember that 2005 game Republic Commando? AKA the game with these guys?

If so, feel free to share any memories

1 Like

Nope.
Never.
I just have never played it…

Sadly I’m in this boat as well…

I was stuck on the stupid mission where the ship is blowing up. "Belly of the beast I think it was called. Anyways, it took me years to get passed it. I didn’t play it that often however. But I did eventually beat it only to be met with a cliffhanger ending that we will never get an answer for. I don’t see a sequel happening ever. Hopefully, EA will reboot the franchise though.

I am so sorry for you people

No but I have read the books

1 Like

reminds me of ol’lego Squad 42. No idea if they were based off this game or not.

3 Likes

THE MEMORIES!

spugesdu probably did take a fair bit of inspiration from the game and books.

3 Likes

haha yea these videos were great, always made me jealous with how many clone figs he had.

2 Likes

I was a lot more jealous of all his bricks. Those were some pretty big sets.

Those old-school decaled Clone Army Customs figs do have a certain charm.

1 Like

yar, those custom figs got real cool-looking in that one vid he never finished.

If there’s anything I dislike his vids for- It’d probably be they were too good :stuck_out_tongue:They inspired a younger Risebell to sharpie up his clones. Been working on cleaning those off recently, actually.

1 Like

You poor soul…

Those clones are indeed cool. The retro 02 helmets are really dated, but they somehow look classy too.

2 Likes

Yah I have beat this game like 20 times but it never gets old I just wish multiplayer was better also if they made a new version of this do the ps4/Xbox one that would be amazing

There rumors of imperial commando being revealed at E3 this year

Clone commandos may be official, but the game never was. Besides what would they do for the new one, reintroduce dark troopers?

3 Likes

Yes this needs to happen

1 Like

That’d be neat. And it’d be a decent tie-in with DICE’s BF.

2 Likes

Remember that their just rumors

I remember playing split screen vs. with my friend on his Xbox. then I bought the game on steam and I have beaten it twice. Very disappointing that there is no more multiplayer, unless you use gameranger.