Star Wars: Survival over Illum (RP topic)

@BlackBeltGamer98 Kaiden saw Ygdras shivering and paused for a moment before taking off his own outer robe and handed it to Ygdras, leaving himself in his just under robes. “I know it’s thin, but it should help.” He said calmly.

“What about you?” He asked.

1 Like

“I’ll be fine. Arkanians have a natural resistance to cold.” Kaiden said with a chuckle. It was a lie, but Ygdras probably wouldn’t know it, and Kaiden didn’t want the Zabrak worrying about him when Ygdras already had his hands full worrying about himself.

“Let’s hope you’re right, elf boy.” Ygdras said in an attempt at humor, referring to the Arkanian’s pointed ears.

“That heat lamp’s gonna run out fast if we don’t find somewhere out of the wind.” He grunted as he tried to lift some debris in search of Han, Bower and Bid. (@TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika, @Toa_Vladin)

Kaiden gave a half hearted laugh as he joined Ygdras in the search.

“You are wary of me.” Ygdras said to Kaiden, “I can feel your unease when you look at me.” He was trying make conversation and maintain focus on staying awake; being cold like this makes people tired.

1 Like

Kaiden was silent for a few moments before responding. “I guess I fear for all of you. I’m a Jedi, Jedi are meant to protect people.” He said in a surprisingly meek voice as he continued to rummage through the wreckage.

In spite of his sleek white armour the Clone Commander had an almost otherworldly presence. Officers and personnel stood awkwardly around him as his men scanned the scene for evidence. The captain of the bridge was relaying a list of the species’ names of the padawans on board.

“Take them alive for execution aboard this vessel or let them bleed out.” The captain ordered with as strong a voice as he could muster. “Is that clear?”

All the Clones in the Commander’s division turned slowly to look at him. The captain gulped.

“Yes sir.”

2 Likes

“Yeah. Just a little shaken.” Kay replied.
“I’m good. You keep it.” She politely declined the walking stick.

Han was already out of his cockpit. As a result of the crashlanding, Bower’s cockpit was almost entirely destroyed and covered in snow.
“Bower! No, no, no!” Han yelled as he jumped off his cockpit and jumped into Bower’s. He started digging into the snow, his hands quickly turning red, before suddenly stopping. He turned to the others. Bower’s broken arm was lying in his hands, as small drops of green-ish blood was dropping out of it.

Kay saw this and struggled up.
She grabbed the med kit and hobbled over as quickly as she could.
“Let me see.”

“Yes! You can easily fix a limb detached to the body, right?!” Han said in anger, as tears formed in his eyes.

“Not easily, and he may need a prosthetic. We can cook one up from all this wreckage.” Kay said.
“But I can at least stabilize him. Where is he?”

Kaiden saw Han and Bower’s plight, knowing he couldn’t help them, and that Kay would be best for the job. Right now, he had to focus on finding the last member of the the group. “Bid!” He shouted in an uncharacteristically loud voice as he rummaged through the wrecked ship in search of the youngling. @TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika

Bid was buried under the rubble, he was coughing and on the verge of crying

“Rise and shine.” Ygdras said as he uncovered Bid, extending his hand in an offer to help him up.

Bid was dehydrated, he needed water to live and currently was unable to move, Ygdras would have to carry the poor Bid

“A prosthetic from—” Han said, before quickly preparing a very loud and angry ‘are you kidding me’.
His shout was eventually stopped by a cough coming behind the two young Padawans. If the two would turn, they would see Bower, looking frowned at the two.
“Me can regrow.” he said, taking his own arm out of Han’s hands. “But me can’t fastly when cold.” he said, sticking it to his open, leaking wound as the two pieces slowly started to heal each other.

Kay watched, eyes wide open.
Her mouth dropped open as well.

“Bower!” Han yelled, hugging the Abyssin’s waste (the highest point he could get to). “I thought you were dead!”
Bower growled and broke free from Han’s hug.
“Me swears: if one which game with crash does crash again, I eat he.”