Star Wars: Survival over Illum (RP topic)

Ygdras grabs Bid and immediately books it up the stairs and tries to barrel through the ice wall into the Crystal Cave.

OOC: and Ygdras has bolted in a panic.

Kay follows hurriedly.
“Come on!”

Not wanting to have the group split up too much, Kaiden followed after. “Ygdras, wait!”

Ygdras kept running, stopping at a junction and giving Bid the water bottle, “Hey, I need you to drink from this slowly or you’ll get worse.” He told the Karkaradon. “Kay, watch over him, please.” he added.
(@meepinater) (@TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika)

He looks at Kaiden, “I’m sorry, I just don’t want to be anywhere near anymore clones.” He said nervously.

“Okay.” Kay replied.

Han and Bower were standing next to Kay, Ygdras and the others. They disliked the idea of splitting up too.
OOC: And now might be the perfect time to say that I never watched Clone Wars.

3 Likes

Ygdras seemed to be trying not to panic, unsure what to do or if they would even survive the day and coming night.

What do we do?! Ygdras thought, We’re being hunted by clones, are stuck on Illum and Master Kadiro was killed in cold blood!

It was clear he was starting to panic again.

OOC: were already in the cave.

Kay began to explore the cave.

Han and Bower followed her. The former was looking up at the rooftop, while the latter was still having his hand on his shoulder, most likely having a sore in it after it was cut off his body.

“How about we go in teams of two?” Chimm recommended. “If we feel called to different places we can branch even farther apart. Meet back here before sundown,”

Han nodded, while Bower shrugged.

“Sounds good!” Kay replied."

Ygdras nodded, closing his eyes as he tried to sense out which way he should go to find his Kyber crystal.

Chimm and Kay were walking through the caves after splitting off from the group. He heard what sounded like a haunting but beautiful choir. He tried to focus on where it was coming from. “I hear something… I can’t find where it’s coming from…”
@meepinater

OOC: OK. Don’t you think that we supposed to have a moment in which we actually split in groups? I really don’t think that this timejump would help in any way. It will actually just make things worse.

2 Likes

“I don’t hear anything.” Kay said.
She closed her eyes and reached out with the force.

Ooc: Oh crap sorry. I’ll edit that post

@meepinater “I think it’s calling to me…”

Han and Bower remained behind, looking at each other.
“So… Now what?”
Bower shrugged.

OOC: I just realized that, if I’m recalling correctly, there are seven younglings. That means one of our characters will be on their own from the get-go.

IC: Ygdras felt something, like the sound of water glasses being played as instruments yet in his mind. He looked at the path in his 2:00 position (6:00 being roughly where they had entered from…I think). He took a deep breath and began walking that way.

OOC: the trial that each Youngling goes through should teach them how to overcome a personality flaw such as lack of confidence, reliance on tech, selfishness, impatience, etc. when a Youngling overcomes this, the end result is that they can get their Crystal.