Star Wars: Survival over Illum (RP topic)

“No, don’t try to move.” Kaiden retorted as he continued to hold up the debris. “You could have a broken bone, and moving may just make it worse.” He could fell his muscles weakening, but he knew he had to stay strong. “We need a way to prop up the debris.”

Kay crawled out from under the debris, her face wrinkling in pain.
Her leg was visibly broken.

Or, that works. Kaiden thought to himself as he saw her crawl to relative safety. He waited for Ygdras to stop holding up the sheet of metal before he let go of it as well. “Ok, now don’t try to move.” He commented while scanning the area for any sign of a med kit.

He might see one wedged between some metal.
Kay sat up against a rock, wincing in pain.

Kaiden quickly tried to get it out.

He would succeed.

He gave it to her with an outstretched hand. “Here.”

“Thanks.” Kay said weakly.
She began to splint her leg and bandage her head.

Kaiden handed her a small beam of metal to use as a splint.

“Thank you.”
She strapped the beam to her leg, finishing the splint.

Kaiden nodded back at her before returning to searching the wreckage for any survivors. He made his way toward the cockpit to see if Han or Bower made it.

Ygdras began digging furiously through the rubble, “Han! Bower! Bid!” He yelled as he dig, trying to find the other younglings.

The Zabrak shivered violently as a gust of frigid wind tore through him like a ghost, they weren’t going to last long without some sort of shelter to shield them from the elements.

“We could make a small shelter from the wreckage,” Chimm said pulling a heater from the emergency supplies. “Just until we can get into the cave.

@meepinator
Chimm offered Kay his walking stick. “You ok?”

@BlackBeltGamer98 Kaiden saw Ygdras shivering and paused for a moment before taking off his own outer robe and handed it to Ygdras, leaving himself in his just under robes. “I know it’s thin, but it should help.” He said calmly.

“What about you?” He asked.

1 Like

“I’ll be fine. Arkanians have a natural resistance to cold.” Kaiden said with a chuckle. It was a lie, but Ygdras probably wouldn’t know it, and Kaiden didn’t want the Zabrak worrying about him when Ygdras already had his hands full worrying about himself.

“Let’s hope you’re right, elf boy.” Ygdras said in an attempt at humor, referring to the Arkanian’s pointed ears.

“That heat lamp’s gonna run out fast if we don’t find somewhere out of the wind.” He grunted as he tried to lift some debris in search of Han, Bower and Bid. (@TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika, @Toa_Vladin)

Kaiden gave a half hearted laugh as he joined Ygdras in the search.

“You are wary of me.” Ygdras said to Kaiden, “I can feel your unease when you look at me.” He was trying make conversation and maintain focus on staying awake; being cold like this makes people tired.

1 Like

Kaiden was silent for a few moments before responding. “I guess I fear for all of you. I’m a Jedi, Jedi are meant to protect people.” He said in a surprisingly meek voice as he continued to rummage through the wreckage.