Star Wars: Survival over Illum (RP topic)

“Aye.” Bower said, rising his fist into the air.
Han looked around at the others, before shrugging. “Aye.”

Ygdras looks at the others. (@TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika, @meepinater)

Kay raised her hand.
“Yes, please.”

“That aye!” Bower yelled, pointing to Kay.

“What?” Kay replied, confused.

Han whispered to her ear that the group was voting. ‘Aye’ was for Bower’s plan. He also briefly explained his ideas.

“Oh. I was just saying we should get to the caves.” Kay replied.

“Well yes. This is what Bower wants.” Han told her.
“Her aye! Her aye! Three votes so far!” Bower continued, pointing to Kay.

“Okay, then.” Kay gave Han an apologetic smile. “That’s what I’m voting for, then.”

Han shrugged, smiling with the corner of his mouth.
“Others?” Bower asked.
@EmperorDuckie @TheMOCingbird @TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika

“I agree with you, big guy. We should go,”

Bower couldn’t stop from raising his fists into the air out of happiness. He then turned to Ygdras.
“It’s four to one. Or four to three if the other two vote for yourself. I win.”
@BlackBeltGamer98

Ygdras nods and admits defeat, “Then we had better hurry before we’re seen.” He said as he began walking towards the caves, carrying not only his stuff but Bid slung on his shoulders. (Fireman carry)

Bower nodded, grinning. He followed Ygdras shortly after. Han also ran by his side.

Chimm was eager to get into the cave. With lightsabers they’d be able to fight clones much more effectively. He was only worried about how they’d get off the planet.

Though frustrated by the groups decision, Kaiden simply nodded, and took up the rear of the group, shivers running up and down his spine.

The group reaches the cave just as it’s opening.

OOC: so, we’re in the foyer area?

IC: Ygdras looks around and puts down Bid gently as he tries to give him some water. (@TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika)

OOC: yes

IC: “Lets be quick. They’ll be here any second,” Chimm said as they started to fan out.

OOC: before I forget let’s stay away from crossguard sabers please. They’re cool and stuff but Kylo’s was seemingly the first one since the old republic.

Ygdras noticed stairs leading up to a wall of ice that covered the inside of an intricately carved archway.

He looks up and around, trying to see if there was anything that could be used to get past this wall of ice to see what lies beyond it if anything at all.

OOC: (facepalm) okay, adding that to the list of things that I have to keep in mind for this site when playing a SW RP. But I will point out that you said “seemingly” which means there may yet be a possibility of crossguard lightsabers before Kylo made his; highly unlikely but possible nonetheless. (goes to signup sheet to edit desired lightsaber hilt style)