Star Wars: Survival over Illum (RP topic)

OOC: OK. Don’t you think that we supposed to have a moment in which we actually split in groups? I really don’t think that this timejump would help in any way. It will actually just make things worse.

2 Likes

“I don’t hear anything.” Kay said.
She closed her eyes and reached out with the force.

Ooc: Oh crap sorry. I’ll edit that post

@meepinater “I think it’s calling to me…”

Han and Bower remained behind, looking at each other.
“So… Now what?”
Bower shrugged.

OOC: I just realized that, if I’m recalling correctly, there are seven younglings. That means one of our characters will be on their own from the get-go.

IC: Ygdras felt something, like the sound of water glasses being played as instruments yet in his mind. He looked at the path in his 2:00 position (6:00 being roughly where they had entered from…I think). He took a deep breath and began walking that way.

OOC: the trial that each Youngling goes through should teach them how to overcome a personality flaw such as lack of confidence, reliance on tech, selfishness, impatience, etc. when a Youngling overcomes this, the end result is that they can get their Crystal.

“Then go get it! I’ll be fine on my own.”

“I think.”

OOC: Meanwhile I don’t really know what to do. Man, I really should watch the Clone Wars.
IC: Bower looked at the other leaving.

As Ygdras walked, he eventually found himself alone. “This place feels like it goes on forever.” He said.

The continuous note turned into eerie whispers with a hostile tone, he could discern fragments but what those fragments told him were things that set his anger aflame.

“…Witch-spawn…”

“…next Maul…”

“…Dark Jedi…”

He growled, then whispered, “Shut up.”

Whisps of green mist passed him, moving towards the whispers, towards a small cavern. The whispers didn’t relent their insults, “Shut up!” He yelled as he ran at the cave and to the voices, wanting to see who it was that was insulting him.

OOC: the trial of The Gathering teaches younglings to overcome their most glaring personality flaws; impatience, selfishness, fear, distrust, anger, despair, stubbornness, etc. Overcoming these flaws helps the younglings grow as characters.

2 Likes

At this Kaiden nodded and looked around as they split up. He decided to follow Ygdras, but the two soon parted ways. He found himself walking down a long corridor, with no seeming end.

1 Like

@BlackBeltGamer98 Ygdras would begin to see visions of instances of when he killed the first clone, but this time sensing fear from his friends as they watched him tear into the throat of the unarmed man.

@TheMOCingbird Kaiden would begin to see reflections of himself, and his fear of loss. He may even faintly hear master Yoda’s words to Anakin, telling him to learn to let go.

Kay continued on, when she suddenly felt something pulling her into a small tunnel.
She stepped tentatively into the tunnel.

Ygdras felt great guilt for what he did, and also great fear at what he looked like: a monster. “That’s not me.” He said, “I’m not a monster.” He said, clutching his knife for luck.

“Signs of life up ahead.”

Commander Zync stepped forward. The cold didn’t bother him at all. “Follow their position. If they’ve entered the caves… Scout for an exit. If there is none, gas them out.”

He then heard laughter. The voice belonged to someone he dreaded. “My boy, you really believe you were destined to be with these Jedi?”

He turned to face the voice’s source, hoping his fears were wrong.

OOC: Mother Talzin, Maul or someone else?

A hooded figure approached, patches of red skin visible even through the shadows of his hood. “You think you won’t become like me?” he said removing his outer cloak to reveal his horned red face with black markings. “You will continue to thirst for BLOOD!” he said rushing towards Ygdras with spider-like legs.

OOC: does that answer your question?

Ygdras screamed out in terror and horror as he tries to run away from Maul (OOC: using the state he was in on Lotho Minor? nice choice to scare Ygdras), muttering the word, “no” over and over again as he ran.

He ran and ran until he slipped and fell, his knife falling out of its sheath and slid a little ways ahead of him as he landed. He groaned as he shook his head before his eyes widened in fear as he remembered what he was running from and looks around, praying he had lost the Sith.

“Ooh, my boy, you will never lose me. I will always be with you,” he told Ygdras, approaching from where Ygdras came from. From the other side, a pair of red blades ignited and spun towards him. Patches of yellow skin revealed themselves from under black markings. “You are one of us,” they both said in perfect unison.

Ygdras scrambled to get his knife, “I’m not like you!” He said, almost to tears as he began to curl up in fear, clutching the knife close to him, trying to slow down his breathing.

“You’re right, my son,” an older woman’s voice spoke. “You can be much greater than these two. Join me on Dathomir. Come home. I will make you more powerful than you could ever imagine,” she claimed, appearing between Maul and Savage. Green mist filled the area and caused the knife to glow, but not red like a Sith’s saber. Not green like a Nightsister’s mist, but purple. An even balance between blue and red, and symbolic of the balance between light and dark.

1 Like