Star Wars: Survival over Illum (RP topic)

“Yeah, Bower’s right. We should get out of here as soon as possible.” Kaiden was still uneasy about going to Illum, but something didn’t feel right about the temple, and besides. His goal was to protect others, even if that meant following them to apossibly dangerous planet.

OOC Yay! We passed 100 posts already! It’s been pretty fun so far. Thanks for making it @EmperorDuckie

3 Likes

Chimm took some bandages and used them to strap the sword to his stick. “We’re going to have to move through there quick. They’ll send patrols after us and if we can’t outrun where sending troops, we’re doomed. Those with big blasters, take up the front and back. Carry these,” he said pointing to some small riot shields. “Anybody else should stay in the middle. Be ready to jump at those… bucketheads,” ‘couldn’t think of something better than bucketheads?’ He thought to himself. “Alright. Let’s get ready,”

1 Like

Kaiden looked over at the riot shields, and though he didn’t have a blaster, he decided to grab a bandoleer to strap across his chest so he could carry the shield on his back.

Kaiden would feel Bid grab him
@TheMOCingbird

1 Like

Ygdras grabs a vibroblade, mainly so he could get more used to a sword type of weapon in general.

He brings a riot shield as well; it may weigh him down a bit but the extra defense was needed.

@TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika Kaiden turned with surprising speed to look at Bid through his stone faced mask, remaining silent.

“Oi you!” Bid growled, he might know Bid had a bad reputation as a bully

Kaiden remaind silent, just staring back at him.

Ygdras looked Bid in the eye, “Is there a problem?” He asked in a chilling even tone.

“I’m talking to you!”

Bid turned around, he was quite short but very chubby

He gave Bid a look that said, Well, is there a problem?

Bid rolled his eyes, pushed him and walked away

“I wouldn’t leave the group, if I were you, not unless you want to get shot down by clones.” Ygdras said to Bid.

“Stay with the idiots or go to the idiots, I wonder which to choose…” Bid pauses

“Let me put it this way: do you want to stay alive?” Ygdras asked, stepping closer to Bid.

“You guys are gonna get me killed anyway, I’d rather go down a warrior!”

“You want a lightsaber?” He asked.

“I don’t need one!” Bid spits “But I’ll take it…”

“You’ll get to make one after we get to Illum and find your Crystal.” Ygdras said, “It’s a far more noble death for a warrior to be wielding their own lightsaber than not.”

Kaiden just watched as Bid walked away, barely reacting to being pushed. “Ygdras is right. We should all stick together in the safety of the group.” Kaiden said calmly but firmly.