Star Wars: Survival Over Illum (signups and discussion)

Noted.

So… How are we gonna slip past the Venator-class Star Destroyer looming in orbit?

Gonna be gone for a bit; movie night and it’s Rise of Skywalker.

2 Likes

Considering they would be expecting the clones to return, I don’t think that part would be of any concern. They’d just need to jump quick

2 Likes

Then I guess the younglings will need to, unofficially, become sky-walkers for a bit so they can quickly escape.

We could punch coordinates before reaching the atmosphere and just not jump until we’re in position

1 Like

Here’s our younglings’ master. He died.

4 Likes

OOC how is that metagaming?

Ygdras tried to stop the shot, meep said it hit Kay. Wouldn’t that be the GM’s say?

I mean, kinda. Firstly though, that’s not metagaming, metagaming is when character uses knowledge/acts on information that their player has, but the character doesn’t. So this wouldn’t really count as metagaming. In a traditional RPG this kind of thing would be decided by dice, but since this is text based, you kind of just have to play it by ear. So while it is kind of sloppy RPing (no offense meepinator), it’s not metagaming.

1 Like

Oh my bad

2 Likes

How I imagine Chimm to look in the sequel as an informant for the rebellion

2 Likes

Nice.

1 Like

Thank

1 Like

Gonna be pretty busy this weekend guys, sorry. Got a Youth in Government Virtual State Assembly

EDIT: Today (Saturday) is my busiest one so I probably won’t respond until tonight

3 Likes

So, Survival over Illum has ended…are there any votes for a sequel from anyone here?

I’m mean, I’d be down with the premise of a bunch of people trying to get Chimm, which I think was @EmperorDuckie’s plan anyway. I’ll have to make a new character tho, but Ive got some fun ideas in mind.

2 Likes

@TheMOCingbird is in on a sequel and would be leading any imperials involved. Do you and/or @meepinater want to lead the rebel team involved?

1 Like

I would be interested to see what Ygdras and Keya have been through in the years since Order 66.

1 Like

I could totally see Ygdras running a rebel cell group similarly to how Sar Gerrera did.

1 Like

I would think the three would keep in touch, Chimm in this RP just being away to find out something about something going on in an imperial occupied city.

Man that’d be sick seeing like a scarred extremist Ygdras…

It kinda clashes with his goals to try and find a balanced path between the Light and Dark sides of the Force…

1 Like