Star Wars: Survival Over Illum (signups and discussion)

Thank

1 Like

Gonna be pretty busy this weekend guys, sorry. Got a Youth in Government Virtual State Assembly

EDIT: Today (Saturday) is my busiest one so I probably won’t respond until tonight

3 Likes

So, Survival over Illum has ended…are there any votes for a sequel from anyone here?

I’m mean, I’d be down with the premise of a bunch of people trying to get Chimm, which I think was @EmperorDuckie’s plan anyway. I’ll have to make a new character tho, but Ive got some fun ideas in mind.

2 Likes

@TheMOCingbird is in on a sequel and would be leading any imperials involved. Do you and/or @meepinater want to lead the rebel team involved?

1 Like

I would be interested to see what Ygdras and Keya have been through in the years since Order 66.

1 Like

I could totally see Ygdras running a rebel cell group similarly to how Sar Gerrera did.

1 Like

I would think the three would keep in touch, Chimm in this RP just being away to find out something about something going on in an imperial occupied city.

Man that’d be sick seeing like a scarred extremist Ygdras…

It kinda clashes with his goals to try and find a balanced path between the Light and Dark sides of the Force…

1 Like

He could be like a gray, not seeing the force as an inherently good or bad thing, but a tool to reach whatever goal he needs to

EDIT: dont take this as forceful, I’m just throwing out ideas haha

2 Likes

He’d definitely be darker than your typical Jedi but would consider the Force more as an ally than a tool.

Alright then. Maybe a more Qui-Gon gray? Being just a Jedi that deviates from traditional teaching?

1 Like

Yeah. He’d be more like Qui-gon.

1 Like

Nice. @meepinater you in on a sequel?

General note about the sequel: it’ll be much less linear and more like an open world game but with one main goal

1 Like

What would the sequel be?

Chimm spying in an imperial occupied city, empire discovers he’s a Jedi, Locks the city down, sends bounty hunters and troops in to get him, and the rebels also send dudes undercover as hunters to try to extract

2 Likes

Yeah a sequel would be fun

1 Like

Writing out the rules and character sheet. I’m really excited.

3 Likes

I can’t wait to see what’s in store.

2 Likes

It’s here homies

2 Likes