Star Wars: Survival Over Illum (signups and discussion)

Zync’s elite team got totaled. For the time being he’s ordered to stay low; running up against any professional Jedi would most likely lead to him being the only surviving member of his squad. So for embarking on the planet, Zync’s only brought along a tiny amount.[quote=“BlackBeltGamer98, post:179, topic:49414”]
You know, that is an interesting question: why not just maroon the kids?
[/quote]

Jedi had a tenacity to survive. And their orders were to kill, not to assume dead.[quote=“EmperorDuckie, post:178, topic:49414”]
I said no corotosis, it doesn’t just counter and compete with sabers but it has some advantage over them. I said vibroblades.
[/quote]

For the record, no, you didn’t.

And honestly, it’d be really nice if I had some concept as to where you are going with this. Any future events you bring up are only very very slightly in the future, and it’s not to me, it’s to everyone else, so I have to comb through and pick up on things.

Just saying, if I’m co-GMing this I need some information.

1 Like

Should I be taking notes?

1 Like

Ah, missed that bit

2 Likes

Just checked. I really thought I did.

I told you like the whole plot before we started…

That… Is the entire plot? You started a whole RP around a single scene?

1 Like

No I told you the general plan of what would happen very early on

Right…

1 Like

@EmperorDuckie will you be giving us our trials, or are we giving ourselves our own? Also, I think Vladin is right to some extent, that the RP could slow down a tiny bit.

1 Like

Agreed, especially in the Trial of The Gathering. This is the chance for some awesome character development on all our characters and show that they are indeed Jedi, not just in name or dream.

I’ve already set off the beginning of Ygdras’s trial. I hope either Ghid or Duckie add to it as GMs because I don’t think I’d be able to pace it very well from beginning to end on my own.

1 Like

yeah, this is my biggest problem with the RP. Ive been having fun, but I really havent gotten much time to explore Kaidens character, so any character development will feel kind of undeserved.

Also here’s the episode for reference. I think it’s kind of legal.https://www.watchcartoononline.io/star-wars-the-clone-wars-season-5-episode-6-the-gathering

1 Like

I use that site to watch shows too. Huh, it’s a small world after all.

I think you have the most potential for Kaiden because of how little you’ve delved into his character; you can use his trial to show what he hides behind his metaphorical mask of quiet guardian. Have a little fun with it and I like the seemingly endless hallway setup, lots of introspection and reflections of the mind stuff you can use there; reveal his vulnerable side.

1 Like

That’s a good idea. Some of y’all (@meepinater @Toa_Vladin and @TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika) will have to give me some guidance to start it off, but I got yours, and since @BlackBeltGamer98 started his out already, y’all have started your trials.

2 Likes

Hang on, @Ghid, how will the clones “gas them out” if they can’t find an exit? I thought Duckie said the cave closed when the younglings entered and the only way they’ll get out is by using the Force.

Sorry if my questions are annoying, I just want to understand your choice of words.

FTFY.

1 Like

Well, if we are going by canon, there’s nothing special about the ice wall, the clones could jus blow it up if they wanted.

Ftfy.

2 Likes

Clone Souls: Remastered Edition

But you must keep in mind the Clones probably don’t know 100% of the details on the caves. If they can find an exit they’ll be waiting. If there is none, then will try to get the door open.

If they can’t, it’s a process of going back and forth to the Venator with explosives to blast their way through the rock until they reach the inside. The Younglings can either come to them, get gassed to death… Or starve at the risk of being shot before they make it to the hole.

1 Like

They could literally just run through the wall, they don’t even need to get explosives…

But the cave during these trials (for the intents and purposes of this RP) is only accessible via the force.

2 Likes

Oh no… Well, it was good while it lasted