Star Wars: Survival Over Illum (signups and discussion)

Here’s the clone commander. The ARC chest plate, shin guards, and gauntlets are all beskar, and the gauntlets have Mandalorian gauntlet weaponry. Grappling hooks, magnetic pulses (to replicate a force push), and wrist blades will probably be the only ones employed. The upper arms are also lined with an armor weave, so his arms are nearly invincible. He’s armed with a vibroblade and has studied most lightsaber combat forms.

3 Likes

So, the Younglings are basically being hunted by a highly trained Mandelorian? That description actually makes it feel more ‘defeatable’ to me than someone who is a Clone trained to hunt down and kill Jedi.

1 Like

He was trained by a Mandalorian historian who studied the Mandos that fought Jedi during the old republic, for the specific purpose of being a non-force user that can kill force users

1 Like

Eyy, would you look at that, more messy sketches of Survival Over Illum characters.

Chimms face/expression is a little wonky, but I’m pretty pleased with the oversized cloak thing and winter boots.

3 Likes

Dang that’s sick man. Love it

1 Like

What would y’all say to before the sequel I do a Destiny themed rp? I’ve got a great idea for a character who’s ghost is basically Allan from the other guys

1 Like

I’m personally not really interested in destiny, so I probably wouldn’t join. Plus we already have a pretty good momentum going for this RP, it’d be a bit of shame watching some of that momentum drop off. But you do you, it would be worse if you were stuck GMing a game you don’t want to GM.

I might join, but you might want to finish up this one first just to keep the momentum like Mocingbird said.

Thanks for the input guys. I’ll probably sequel this one up first

Just do whichever one you want to do more. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I want to do both equally haha. They’re both planned to happen, just not sure which will happen first.

1 Like

Last one for now, I promise. I finally got around to drawing Kay, and I think she turned out kinda meh. Her face looks weird cause I messed up when drawing her diamond tattoos, plus her hair just kind of blends into her cloak, but ehh, I’m happy enough with her.

2 Likes

Nice job m8!

1 Like

you beat my to my own character lol

1 Like

How hard would it be for the younglings to cause the room to cave in and block the clone from them and the exit to the frozen lands of Illum’s surface?

@TheMOCingbird and I kinda planned something already. It’ll help make the sequel more interesting too

Is Chimm making the sacrifice play avoidable?

I’m trying to stall until @themocingbird is back. He’s crucial

1 Like

If this leads to Chimm and/or Kaiden becoming an Inquisitor…Ygdras will likely hold it against them for a time.

I think anyone would hold turning evil against someone haha

1 Like