Star Wars: Survival Over Illum (signups and discussion)

Chimm would be in a city near a Jedi temple, kind of like Jeddah. This would be important. Maybe there’s imperial occupation and he’s relaying intel to ygdras and/or Kay?

1 Like

Please not Jeddah, that place isn’t gonna last much longer than two decades more after Order 66. But I like the idea of Chimm being an informant and contact for the Rebellion.

Somewhere like it. It’ll be during a new hope, Chimm will feel the death of Obiwan and that’ll lead to him being detected

1 Like

Heh, reading back through the RP, Ygdras’ words about Kaiden when they fled the cave reflect those he gave to Kaiden about those who become one with the Force, mainly that those people offer their strength to add to that of those still living.

1 Like

Nice.

1 Like

I presume the ship we’re stealing is a Nu-class shuttle/transport?

Yeah, that’s the one

1 Like

That ship usually has one pilot and one gunner…where’s the gunner?

I would say it was one of the troopers that came into the cave for the purpose of I don’t know how to count spaceship crew members

1 Like

Noted.

So… How are we gonna slip past the Venator-class Star Destroyer looming in orbit?

Gonna be gone for a bit; movie night and it’s Rise of Skywalker.

2 Likes

Considering they would be expecting the clones to return, I don’t think that part would be of any concern. They’d just need to jump quick

2 Likes

Then I guess the younglings will need to, unofficially, become sky-walkers for a bit so they can quickly escape.

We could punch coordinates before reaching the atmosphere and just not jump until we’re in position

1 Like

Here’s our younglings’ master. He died.

4 Likes

OOC how is that metagaming?

Ygdras tried to stop the shot, meep said it hit Kay. Wouldn’t that be the GM’s say?

I mean, kinda. Firstly though, that’s not metagaming, metagaming is when character uses knowledge/acts on information that their player has, but the character doesn’t. So this wouldn’t really count as metagaming. In a traditional RPG this kind of thing would be decided by dice, but since this is text based, you kind of just have to play it by ear. So while it is kind of sloppy RPing (no offense meepinator), it’s not metagaming.

1 Like

Oh my bad

2 Likes

How I imagine Chimm to look in the sequel as an informant for the rebellion

2 Likes

Nice.

1 Like